Queens, NY

Posted August 23, 2014
Rosedale Christian School (Academy) What a beautiful school? My child is a student in the Rosedale Christian School/Academy. I am pleased so far with her academics strides. The McGraw Hill curriculum is just what the doctor ordered! This curriculum meets the Common Core standard and above which helps my child to excel. My child is coming from the Public School and boy am I glad I moved her? She was getting a 1 on the State exams and now she is a upper 3! Communication is very good at this school but academics is NUMBER 1!!! For most part, staff and faculty is very respectful and I am happy with that. Technology is advancing there also and the teachers are very good. I would recommend parents to this school. Signed: A happy parent

Posted January 04, 2013
This school is a really good environment for children. I have been going to the school for eight years and those eight years have been really good for me. I have made many great friends over the years that I hope to keep for a lifetime. The teachers always try the of best of their ability to help us. They are always there for the students when we have personal problems that we would like to talk about. I'm an 8th grader at the school so this is my last year there. My teachers are always saying everything that we are doing that day is preparing us for high school, and that we will be very prepared when we graduate. They are absolutely right about that. When I graduate this coming June, it will be a very bitter-sweet time. I will be excited to be going on to high school, but I will really miss going to this school.

Posted November 19, 2011
St.clare school is a great school for kids to meet other kids just like them for ex:when Iwas new in the school i was very scared but as soon as I had walked into the gym everyone was hi are you the new in the school,whats your name,and so many questons.So don 't worry if your kids would fit in or not they will always no matter what

Posted November 18, 2011
I looooooooooove this school! it is awesome it really help you prepare for the future

Posted November 18, 2011
St. Clare School is very great for all kids and parents, their are excellent afterschool activities such as volleyball, dance, drama, choir, ect. I feel so upset that people are bad mouthing this school its not true it s a great experience for everyone.

Posted November 18, 2011
I have had a wonderful school years in this school . I left when I was pre-school then went to public school they didn t teach much as this school did, then it made me come back to school to improve my grades .I felt hurt when I saw the comments students/people said about this school and the staff and you should come see for yourself to see this wonderful school.

Posted November 18, 2011
This is a great school for your child. At a early age the can learn a lot of things. I'm a student of the school and everyday is an amazing day there. The staff and teachers are amazing. Some of the comments are really bad and I'm really upset that some people would actually say that about the school. If you want your child to get a good eduacation, then send your child here because it can be a great experience for them.

Posted November 17, 2011
i love this school they have great teachers and wondeful faculty this is a great place for your child to start there life and if u want your child to get good grades and go to coledge you should bring your child here they also hav great disaplin and they have leaders to help your child in after school with there homework and they have caricular activities so if you yant these thing for your child u need to bring them here

St Clare School 3

Posted April 19, 2011
I have read ALL of these postings and I would really like a faculty member to shed some light on the school. I currently have my child enrolled in a nursery/dayschool and I feel the same way some of these parents feel. Bitter sweet about some of the things that has transpired of the past 2.5 years my child HOWEVER I would never bash or speak poorly of the school and still keep my child there for the past 2.5 years. The school and its faculty has issues like most places but overall the school, atmosphere, educational activities etc is excellent. Unfortunately the school does not go past a certain grade and I would rather not start my child at one place and then have to transfer into a new school & environment down the road. St. Clare's was recommended to me by a parent who of the school because she lived in the neighborhood years ago but she doesn't have first hand experience with the school because she moved before her children were of age to attend. SO if a faculty member, past or present, can be objective about this school and their personal opinion/views of the school as a whole I think other parents like myself would appreciate hearing it straight from someone who works there.

Posted April 04, 2011
St. Clare School is a great School. I have one child in 5th grade and my oldest is graduating and going to St. Francis Prep!

St Clare School