St Sebastian School 4

Posted September 24, 2012
We love St. Sebastian, and the most important part is that our son goes to school with a big smile each morning, it can not get any better than that, He is first grade now and has been there since PK. We have been super lucky with the teachers, we like the curriculum. What I found beautiful about the school is that, they are opened to other religions, the important part is to have faith and teach the kids the love of God, I will not recommend the school if you do not believe, it will be very conflictive for your kid. The after school program is just o.k but very convenient, you just need to keep an eye on homework and you have too anyway so I can complain about it. We may move to the middle village soon and I am willing to commute with my child just to keep him there.

St Sebastian School 5

Posted January 25, 2012
I am forever grateful to this school for my son recently got a full scholarship into one of the prestigious private high school and my daughter is also on top of her class. I highly recognized teachers involvement in the individual capabilities of the students and their dedication to uphold the excellence in learning. I am so happy with how teachers treat students and and the way they teach students....teachers know each students capabilities and tell parents in every conference where you're child excels or what needs to focus on. When it comes to discipline, teachers work hand in hand with parents to be at the same paced. I highly recommend this school. It's better to invests in education wherein you could get it back in return by having EXCELLENT kids.

St Sebastian School 1

Posted June 17, 2011
I don't know who all these people are praising this school, but I suspect they have their own reasons to gush. Maybe they haven't seen how a really good school can do. First of all, the school is not even accredited--that may not matter in the early grades, but it's essential in middle school if you want your child to go to a decent HS. The teachers may be well-intentioned but unimaginative. They teach by rote from old, beat-up textbooks; computers, one class a week, science without experiments, math topics as if they were chapters in a novel, diving into huge numbers before the concepts are mastered and worst of all, ELA is left in the hands of truly incompetent teachers who teach by whim. The kids who don't do well are left to wallow and those who excel, they get solid help at home. One star for safety. Good luck!

Posted November 09, 2010
St. Sebastian demonstrates keeping with family values while educating our children at a high caliber level.

Posted April 24, 2010
St. Sebastian School has so much to offer children. The teacher's are always helpful with their students. The facilitors will go to any length to have fund raising events for our girl's and boy's so that all children are involved whatever they plan for the month and, that all can be included to learn about arts, crafts, activities, etc. Thanks to the St. Sebastian participants and sponsors for attending, preparing, and leading the young adults into the future.

Posted March 22, 2010
st sebastian school is an excellent . the teachers and the principal Ms. dolan very cooperative. My son has problems with reading and now he is a fluency reader who love to read. Thank you, St sebastian school, you are worth it .

St Sebastian School 3