Posted May 04, 2014
I have to agree with a comment on here. ..I'm never one to write a review.....I totally agree with one of the parents with the experience of a kindergarten teacher who I happen to have this year...I totally agree the harshness on the kindergarteners...who happens to be one particular teacher....I wish I had known...My son had a not so good experience for kindergarten. ....Won't say name's but she needs to retire!!!!

Posted September 25, 2013
What makes a school great are the teachers. Unfortunately this school has the worst teacher who teaches lower grades. Her name is Carol Kupferschmidt. She does not have sympathy, and uses punishments excessively on young children. She is surely a teacher to be avoided when you think about this school.

Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted February 11, 2009
I went to this school and loved it. Great teachers, the students are friendly, the whole atmoshpere was welcoming and almost like home. I still miss this school!

Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
My 4 year old loves it. I have noticed how much she has learned since Sept. and its only Nov. The teachers are very caring and dedicated to teaching. They get Italian and Music and of course all the PreK activities which she enjoys. I Love this school.

Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted March 19, 2008
Great Catholic school, with Church on same block. Teachers are great, and there are both computer rooms and a library.

Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted August 05, 2007
Excellent academic program, including instruction in computers, physical ed., Italian, Music and Art from Pre K thru 8th grade. Also offers guidance counseling and individual instrumental music instruction and a string ensemble as well as a band. Parent involvement is critical to the school's success as is it's outstanding CYO sports program for girls and boys from ages 4 and up.

Posted December 23, 2006
- a former student

Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School
34-45 202nd Street, Queens, NY  11361
Last modified Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady-Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top