/ / / School Profile

9-12|Private
825 students
Follow

Contact this school

School leader:  William Higgins
21-21 Crescent Street
Queens, NY 11105

Facebook page
(718) 721-7200
Nearby homes for sale

Do you work at this school?
Claim your school profile page to update and add information.

BASIC INFORMATION

  • Facilities
    Computer lab, Library
More

PROGRAMS & CULTURE

  • Academic focus
    Religious
More program info

16 reviews

Community review

How would you rate your experience at this school?

5 STARS
9
4 STARS
3
3 STARS
1
2 STARS
0
1 STAR
1

Recent Reviews


Overall:
Submitted by a parent · May 26, 2014
I agree what other parents are saying with this school. Mychild is a Sophomore and I couldn't thanked St John's enough for the opportunities that he got from this school academically, socially and spiritually. my son is looking forward to the... more

Overall:
Submitted by a parent · May 25, 2014
St. John's Prep cares about its students academically and morally. It is a wonderful choice for any 8th grader to attend. It offers many half year electives for students to have an areas of study in Computers, Art, Business, Science, etc. that... more

Overall:
Submitted by a student · April 13, 2014
I'm a senior in this school currently. I'm pretty happy to be leaving. The teachers in this school (70% of them) are awesome, they know how to teach well, make things fun and are very courteous to all of us students. The remaining 30% could be... more

Overall:
Submitted by a parent · August 12, 2013
St. John's Prep is a wonderful school. They have courses in each subject area which are on 4 Levels - Honors, Advanced, Regular, and Below. This way a top child can be highly challenged in their strongest areas in Honors and Above Level challenges... more

See all reviews
Need help choosing a school? We can help »

Media Gallery


Nearby homes and rentals


Last modified: November 3, 2014
Last modified St Johns Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Top