St Josephs Parish Day School 3

Posted June 25, 2014
This was my child's first year in this school. I feel that overall the school is a good school; however, I felt that my child's teacher was little lazy. The teacher would gave exams but would not give the students their books to come home with, so they could study. Then once they took the exams I never knew how my child did because the teacher would not send the exams home. I would always have to ask the teacher how my child did and the teacher would say fine; but would not send her home with the exams. I did not feel as a parent I should have to ask to see my child's test and have to ask the teacher over and over to send her books home so she could study. I felt that the teacher mean well, but did not want to put in the extra work. I love the fact that the classes are small, but feel that the teacher should try to help the students more and encourage them to always do well. I also do not like that this school does not have a school nurse and hope that they get one soon.

St Josephs Parish Day School 4

Posted May 09, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.. THE STAFF ARE GREAT AND MY DAUGHTER FEELS LIKE FAMILY. THEY PROTECT HER LIKE A LITTLE SISTER. THANK YOU ST. JOSEPH,S YOU ARE A GREAT SCHOOL

St Josephs Parish Day School 1

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted November 03, 2009
I don't know what to say. This school had so many principles although my opinion is that the most recent was the best. If u like small classes in a lovin, christian envrionment, this is the school for you or your child. The teachers are wonderful and at the end of the 8th grade you can take two regents. Most elementary schools don't even offer one. Overall it is a good school but could use a bit more students.

Posted September 08, 2009
this is the best school ever they welcome you as if you were part of their family. They also teach you in a calming environment.

St Josephs Parish Day School 2

Posted July 11, 2009

St Josephs Parish Day School 4

Posted October 08, 2008
Excellent academics structure, and a strong blance in extr-curricular activities, experience staff and the Principal is doing an excellent job

St Josephs Parish Day School 5

Posted September 07, 2008
Thank God for a principal such as the current principle we now have. The school has great potential. We are very satisfied with the teachers and the curriculum. They offer a variety of activities where children can express their hidden talents. I would recommend this school if you are looking for a small family environment where both principal and teachers are willing to raise the bar. The PTA in 2007 - 2008 also did a wonderful job.

Posted September 04, 2008
The school has very good intentions but at the same time tends to be harsh towards students and has a low tolerance for bad examples toward children especially due to the neughbor hood.

St Josephs Parish Day School 5

Posted February 19, 2008

St Josephs Parish Day School
217-55 100th Avenue, Queens, NY  11429
Last modified St Josephs Parish Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Josephs Parish Day School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top