Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 1

Posted March 08, 2014
I'm from that school I think this school needs a lot of improvement and when I say a lot it means a lot

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 5

Posted October 14, 2009
Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe is a very warm environment, where boys really get a foundation in learning Gemara and the importance of middos. The secular curriculum, as well, is quite strong. The most impressive feature of this school is its faculty. The teachers are dedicated and really care about the students. I feel that my son has gotten a really good education.

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 0

Posted October 13, 2009
its a decent school but its the kids that matter more and that's what makes this school a good school

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 2

Posted October 28, 2008

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 4

Posted July 24, 2008
As a teacher at Tifmo I asked myself if I would send my child here. The answer is yes. It has its issues like every school, but the dedication of the teachers despite these issues is enormous. The dedication of these teachers is so high it is enough to make me choose this school. As a Tifmo teacher I am honored to be working here. The atmosephere is kind and the teachers care not only for the students but for one another. This is a very difficult setting to find. The kind of Jewish teachers I would want to teach my children. 4 stars nothing is perfect.

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe 3

Posted January 15, 2008
A well balanced boy's yeshiva. There are some superior Rebbes, who are very capable of inspiring the boys. The English, typical for a yeshiva of this type, is not the greatest, but these are for the most part, very bright boys, and those that excel can take advantage of advanced math at the junior high level. Most of the English teachers are very dedicated, and many have been with the school for a long time.

Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe
83-06 Abingdon Road, Queens, NY  11415
Last modified Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Yeshiva Tifereth Moshe Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.