Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,430

Posted May 29, 2011
great school. im thrilled! I have 3 daughters and they are all getting a great education!

Posted May 29, 2011
My child is in the third grade and in my experience thus far, the teachers have been caring & wonderful. I have had only positive interactions with the principals & administration and felt that they truly listened to me. great school!

Posted January 04, 2010
Excellent educational program - both Jewish and secular studies- run by a caring administration. The staff is devoted to the girls' success and happiness and the students are imbued with a pride in their accomplishments. A++

Posted June 09, 2009
TAG is an excellent school which focuses not only on a truly superior chinuch, but also on the middot (character traits) and well being of each girl. We are extremely impressed with the professionalism and warmth of the teachers and hanhala -- a wonderful place to grow Bnos Yisroel.

Posted November 16, 2008
TAG is an amazing school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved it for the 7 yrs that i was there. i moved to ISRAEL this yr and i gotta say, TAG helped me a lot to get ready for it. the girls in the school are all amazing friends and i loove them all. the teachers are also amazing and are there if i evr needed anything. thanx a ton!!

Posted March 30, 2008
I am a parent and I must say that the teachers are very very caring. I have had a lower achieving daughter and a higher achieving one. The mark of excellent teachers and principals is that someone like me is happy the way both were treated. The principals have an eye for wwho to hire too.

Posted March 27, 2008
We have had 2 daughters in the school, our youngest is 13 and will graduate this year. We have always been impressed with the caring, knowledge and professionalism of the staff and would recommend this school to anyone. As always in education, it's important for the parent to be involved and interested, making sure that the child's teacher is best for her, that the classmates she chooses to be friendly with are ones that will have a positive influence and that she is doing homework, studying, etc.

Torah Academy For Girls 4

Posted January 21, 2008
Torah Academy for Girls is a great school and is probably one of the best yeshivas for girls in the NY area.

Torah Academy For Girls 1

Posted January 20, 2008
Torah Academy for Girls is a poor school with mean and uneducated teachers and principals

4-44 Beach 6th Street, Queens, NY  11691
Last modified Torah Academy For Girls is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Torah Academy For Girls Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top