PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

SSSQ has given my children a stellar secular education, plus a love of Judaism and Israel. As an additional bonus, they are now fluent in Hebrew! SSSQ is going through some big changes, with a new forward-thinking head of school. The sky is the limit!

I attended Schechter K-8 and graduated in 2005. I had a terrible experience straight through and most of the classmates I keep in touch with feel the same.

My 3 grandchildren received a very good Jewish and secular education at the school.

I love this school because of its excellent teachers, ethics, nurturing environment and students' achievement.

I had a wonderful time both socially and academically. It was wonderful preparation for High School and a solid base for my upcoming college career.

They have the best teacher who care for the kids success in school and in life

schechter is an excellent conservative day school which teaches our children to love the jewish religion

Schechter provides my children with the Jewish education I wish I had when I was young -- coupled with a stellar general education curriculum - in a warm and caring environment. It can't be beat!

It has been a great academic and social experience for our children.

I love SSSQ because the kids are challenged and nurtured. The parents, teachers and kids create a true community.

Last modified Solomon Schechter School Of Queens is a Private school that serves grades PK-8