Solomon Schechter School Of Queens 5

Posted June 11, 2014
SSSQ has given my children a stellar secular education, plus a love of Judaism and Israel. As an additional bonus, they are now fluent in Hebrew! SSSQ is going through some big changes, with a new forward-thinking head of school. The sky is the limit!

Solomon Schechter School Of Queens 1

Posted March 18, 2014
I attended Schechter K-8 and graduated in 2005. I had a terrible experience straight through and most of the classmates I keep in touch with feel the same.

Posted May 19, 2010
My 3 grandchildren received a very good Jewish and secular education at the school.

Posted May 13, 2010
I love this school because of its excellent teachers, ethics, nurturing environment and students' achievement.

Posted May 12, 2010
I had a wonderful time both socially and academically. It was wonderful preparation for High School and a solid base for my upcoming college career.

Posted May 10, 2010
They have the best teacher who care for the kids success in school and in life

Posted May 10, 2010
schechter is an excellent conservative day school which teaches our children to love the jewish religion

Solomon Schechter School Of Queens 5

Posted May 10, 2010
Schechter provides my children with the Jewish education I wish I had when I was young -- coupled with a stellar general education curriculum - in a warm and caring environment. It can't be beat!

Posted May 07, 2010
It has been a great academic and social experience for our children.

Posted May 05, 2010
I love SSSQ because the kids are challenged and nurtured. The parents, teachers and kids create a true community.

Solomon Schechter School Of Queens
76-16 Parsons Boulevard, Queens, NY  11366
Last modified Solomon Schechter School Of Queens is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Solomon Schechter School Of Queens Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 106 reviews. Top