Queens, NY

Posted January 01, 2012
Grace Lutheran Day School is a very nurturing school. Pastor and Mrs. Griffin (principal) is very approachable an loves all the students. One of the best teachers in the school is Mrs. Cummings!! They have small classroom sizes and great seasonal shows.

Grace Lutheran Day School 4

Posted July 12, 2009
The teachers, principal, pastor, and the entire staff at Grace Lautheran Day School, take an active role in the developmental growth of the whole child. I have expereienced that the staff there don't involve itself in your personal business unless you invite them to become involved. If there is anyway that that the teachers and staff can help, they often refer you to an someone of support who can render help to the child or family.

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009
Grace Lutheran Day School is excellent. The pastor, principal and staff are so dedicated and caring. The discipline is very good and I feel safe having my child there. The Before and After School Program makes life easy for me since I am a working Mom. My child has improved academically since he started attending Grace. He became more disciplined, responsible and focused. The Christian values that are taught really plays an important role in his moral and social development. His teacher shows great concern and keeps me informed as to how he is doing so that I am better able to help him progress. The new principal is very organized, warm, approachable and so humble even though she is so professional. I am really pleased at the positive direction Grace is heading due to new management.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted August 23, 2007

Grace Lutheran Day School
100-5 Springfield Boulevard, Queens, NY  11429
Last modified Grace Lutheran Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Grace Lutheran Day School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top