Posted June 05, 2014
I love my school!!! Everyone should go there!!!!! The academics are amazing and the teachers are great!!!

Flushing Christian School 2

Posted June 05, 2014
Although academically ahead it did not show the quality in teachers and students I was looking for. I pulled my child out immediately after I saw the incompetence in the school

Posted October 24, 2013
Our child was previously enrolled in two different Christian schools, and we learned not all are the same. While one had strengths in academics, it failed tremendously in the spiritual realm. The other, that gave emphasis to learning the Bible, lacked the academic side. FCS has managed to excel on both fronts. We are ecstatic to place our child in a school where not only is he being challenged academically & led by teachers experienced in their field, but also a place where pointing students toward Christ and the Gospel is of the utmost importance. You will not find a more caring principal or staff; people who are ALWAYS willing to take your calls or meet with you immediately if necessary. The small classroom size allows teachers to focus in on student s weaknesses, while encouraging their individual strengths. We have seen a confidence instilled in our child that we know is a direct result of his wonderful teachers. A former shy introvert, he now sees himself as a leader. We are blessed to have found FCS & highly recommend it to all looking for a school where their child will thrive academically and be in a place of high morals and integrity.

Posted October 10, 2013
FCS is more than a school it is a ministry of love. The teachers, faculty and staff poor their heart and souls into teaching the students. I you take a look t the school's website and read the bio's you will see all of them could make a lot more money at more affluent private schools or in the public school system but they are at FCS believing that it is where GODhas placed them. The curriculum is too notch but with the love and support I the teacher and staff most chdren will rise to the occasion and receive an excellent education in an environment where their character can be molded for service to CHRIST.

Posted October 10, 2013
I've gone to private school all my life, but in the few months that I've been working here I can see the difference between FCS and other schools. Its nurturing environment and attentive staff really allow the students to not only to create a close bond with one another, but also with God. I really enjoy working at this school and it deserves all the blessings possible.

Posted October 10, 2013
I am the parent of three children who all attended and graduated from Flushing Christian School. They each received a quality education and were well prepared to successfully compete in the public school arena. They have each gone on to higher education and are successful. Flushing Christian School is a place where children are loved and nurtured by a loving staff who seek to help each child be all he/she can be.

Posted October 09, 2013
Flushing Christian School is fully-accredited and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents. FCS is warm, nurturing, multi-cultural, and exhibits a family-like atmosphere. The small class sizes allow teachers to provide individualized attention for each student. The students have opportunities for organic, hands-on learning experiences that a larger classroom setting would not offer. Many of our graduates go on to attend some of New York City s best public and private high schools: such as Bronx Science, Stuyvesant, Bard High School and Early College, to name a few. Our alumni have pursued degrees in law, in the medical field, to go on to earn their master s and even a PhD. Our students have become pastors, wall-street executives, teachers and policemen. FCS provides a solid foundation for success!

Posted June 04, 2013
Excellent curriculum, students are well prepared academically in Math, Science, English, Music, foreign language, sign language is also taught along with moral grounding through religion and a healthy relationship with God. Small classes makes sure students get the attention they need. The diverse population gives children the opportunity to appreciate other cultures. Great principal and staff.

Flushing Christian School 1

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted March 25, 2010
Flushing Christian School offers the most important features that a child should get. As a parent, I am more than happy to see my daughter flourish and grow spiritually and academically. She gained e her smile back after I pulled her out from a public school and put her FCS. She is back to a happy kid who can't stop smiling and sharing her stories of what happened in the class and school. If you are a Christian parent and want to put the best investment for your child, this school is a right place to saw seeds of faith and Living Words into your child's heart. Sending my daughter to FCS is the best thing that I have ever done for her!

Flushing Christian School
41-54 Murray Street, Queens, NY  11355
Last modified Flushing Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Flushing Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top