Queens, NY

Posted October 17, 2013
Holy Martyrs is an amazing school. when people ask my son how's school do you like it? He says I love it!!! And the fact that he asks mommy why do we need to summer vacation because he wants to continue to have school is worth more than a million dollars for me!

Posted October 17, 2013
My school is great. I have a daughter graduated from sixth grade in 2009 and a little one in Nursery. Very glad to be back at HMADS. The teachers are very good and the kids love to go to class.

Posted October 16, 2013
HMADS - School Heaven on Earth....I have 2 children who currently attend the school. Words cannot express the level of education, safety, love, compassion and every other positive word one can find to describe this school that has become our children's second home. I cannot express the peace, comfort, satisfaction as parents that my husband and I feel. The teachers and principal, entire faculty...each and all collectively provide everything a parent hopes for. I remember our first child's first year and thinking wow they peeled her apple for her, made her wash her hands before and after, etc. The type of education our kids get is unmatched by any other school of it's kind or any kind. HMADS surpasses a parents every wish for their child. Providing indescribable education, results of that education shown in their grades/state tests, the loving arms of teachers, principal, office staff, other parents who are like these kids second mothers. The one-on-one support and education received by the children of this instution is also unrivaled.

Posted October 16, 2013
HMADS is by far an outstanding private elementary school located in NY. It is deeply rooted in providing the best education to their students from gifted and dedicated teachers and staff who strive for the best for their students. I hold this school close to my heart since I am a graduate of this school (Class of 1987), and also a parent of a daughter of the 2014 graduating class of HMADS and soon to be the second generation alumna. Born and raised in NY, it is a true privelege to be able to give my daughter the wonderful gift of exceptional education and cultural awareness as my parents did for both my brother (Class of 1995) and I. Enroll at HMADS, achieve excellence, and succeed in your future!!

Posted October 09, 2013
HMADS is a true diamond in the rough. It is by far the best learning institution we have found for elementary school children in NYC. Our son is thriving at this school, which offers small class sizes, exceptional teachers, outstanding principal leadership and ample opportunities for parental involvement at all levels. There is strong emphasis on the academic and cultural development of the students and strict adherence to discipline. Tuiition rates are extrmemly reasonable and well below that of other private schools. In a nutshell, the school is a parent's dream.

Posted January 24, 2013
I have 2 kids in HMADS, and I could not praise this school enough. Not only is it a school that feels like 2nd home, but the schools academics is fantastic. Students learn beyond what's required at their grade level and the school truly prepares them for middle school and beyond. My son scored a perfect score in his State Math Test this year and I am thankful for the schools academics, faculty and principal. Yes he is smart but I believe it was the teacher, the curriculum that helped him achieve this goal. I would highly recommend this school. Oh, by the way, it's like getting 1 on 1 tutoring. Very small classes.

Posted September 03, 2012
I am an alumni and i graduated a few years ago! I love this school so much! there is definitely no other school like this one! HMADS was like a 2nd home for me! The teachers are so nice and caring and the students are too! The education is above standard levels! This school prepared me for middle school very well ;) If you are Armenian then i recommend this school even more! I learned how to speak fluent and read and write fluent Armenian at HMADS! The classes are very small which is good in many ways because its almost like private tutoring! Each student gets so much attention from the teacher and its great! All in all this school is a great school and i miss going there every day ;(

Posted March 29, 2011
This is a gem of a school. No wonder it was voted one of the best private schools in Queens. I have three children in the school. Academically they are way beyond their grade levels. This is a nurturing environment with small classes and individual attention. The principal and teachers care about each child. My children are getting a great education. I highly recommend this school to everyone especially to those of Armenian descent.

Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School
209-15 Horace Harding Expressway, Queens, NY  11364
Last modified Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Holy Martyrs Armenian Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top