PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Razi School 5

Posted March 08, 2015
The education is excellent even though my child gets many homework its education level was pretty high. My child used to be in a Catholic private school because i heared it was the best but when i moved my child to razi i found my childs education behind from the other razi students

Razi School 5

Posted November 14, 2014
If you are true muslim and you have money, I suggest bring your kids to the Razi School. There is only muslim school in my community. Math and science are very popular which my kid needs most. I am obligated to bring my child to this islamic school. Muslim schools are nothing like other school. My child is not exposed to any half naked teacher or any other activities.

Posted August 23, 2014
RAZI School's main focus was for students to get good grades in math and science. Now while this may sound good, but because of focus put on math and science in this school, every other subject suffered. The art, gym, english, history, Quran, and Arabic/Persian classes suffered. Staff were very rude. The dean, vice principal, and principal are horrible at running the school. The mosque is dirty and they force a all students into the mosque even those who should not be entering (female students on their period). There are no resources available to students in this school. The school keeps them cooped up and does not provide resources necessary to students. Also the school went years without a nurse and the children would be sent to the dean who had no medical qualifications what so ever, only last year they got a nurse. Overall a poor school with poor staff and poor extra circular, art, gym, and humanities classes.

Razi School 2

Posted August 05, 2014
This school is very bad. It hardly offers and extra-cirricular activities or any APs. There are no clubs or anything that would help the kid's application look good.Two of the school's finest teachers left last year and after that, this place sucked. Also, this school is very dull and doesnt have a good atmosphere. Students feel trapped here and it doesnt even provide a good education. The principal is very bad and doesnt understand any of the problems of the school and its academics. He only cares about making money somehow. This school isn't even Islamic. If i were you i would never send my child here. Dont let your money and your child's education get wasted here.

Posted June 10, 2014
Very rude administration staff. Especially the counselor. My child went to her and was sent back without help. What is she sitting there for? She cannot even speak english properly. Why do these people get hired in the first place? I went to see her and all she wanted to do was to get her point across to me. She did not bother listening to my point of view. I am NOT sending my child there next year or any of my other children.

Posted May 26, 2014
this school is not Islamic at all and they say it is because i see inside the school boys and girls kissing everywhere and the dean doesn't find out. Wow such and Islamic school.

Razi School 3

Posted October 17, 2013
I last attended this school about ten years ago, and I still remember what an impact it made on my formative years. Mostly, I enjoyed the environment; class sizes were not very big and every student was given individual attention if they had any difficulties. There are some really dedicated and kind teachers. However, there were also problems with how teachers interacted with the students. During class time, the humiliation, fear and stringent classroom policies did more harm than good. Although it taught me to be more disciplined, I have had to overcome a lot of difficulties on my own because those needs were never met during my time in this school. I think razi is good for kids who are able to do well in a highly structured environment, but parents need to also realize that teachers cannot do their job as well. Lastly, I wish razi had more extracurricular activities, instead of only focusing on math and science. Creativity was stunted due to the emphasis on academics, as if becoming future doctors or engineers was the only successful path in our future. of course, this is highly unrealistic and unfair for the child who is still learning about him/herself.

Razi School 2

Posted July 15, 2012
The only reason why i would give them a two rating is because of some of the understanding and caring teachers there. The principle there is horrible and so is the college counselor. They are very bias and I will not send my child there. There is no care for your child and like I said before, the Principal does not even care to interact with the students

Posted June 28, 2012
Razi school has poor leadership,very poor MATH teachers, school is being run like a poor third world country, principle is useless.

Razi School 4

Posted March 05, 2012
great school with challenging curriculum. math and science are extremely strong in this school. students who try succeed. the teachers care more about the student learning than getting paid alot.

Razi School