PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child attended this school for several years. It was good in the beginning until my child started complaining of classmates getting pulled out from classes to attend choir and band lessons during regular classes and not after school. Parents were also not notified of teachers who resigned or were fired. We continued to pay tuition when students were not getting Computer and Gym classes!! The Principal and the Pastor should focus more on the curriculum rather than pressuring everyone to fulfill their fundraising contributions. It would be nice if the Principal is a little warm and caring. The problem is she's mean!!! My child asked to be transferred to a different school to get a better education and environment.

I am an alum of St. Bartholomew and only wished my daughter could attend. After an interaction with the Principal where she yelled and spoke over me, I can't imagine exposing her to that environment. The staff and teachers are wonderful, but just imagine the stress Mrs. Charles' attitude must put on them and subsequently to your child. It's not the St. Bart's it used to be when it was under a different leadership from the diocese. If you can't trust her to know how to deal with parents, you can't trust her with your child. Look elsewhere, it's so unfortunate.

This is the first year for my son ,I have no complaints The teachers are great and always are available if I have any question about my son , I really recommend The principal and the staff are the best!!!!!!!

I've been here for about 7 years now and it's like a new home. Everyone at this school is family. It's where I started off in America and where I'm going to end junior high. Even though most rules are strict and some of the kidss are carefree, we always learn something new and find ways to make it as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. I still attend this school happily.

My son has been in attendance at St Barts for two years now and it is the best setting for him since the classes are not too large and he feels like it' s his second home. St Barts fosters respect for self and others, love of God and responsibility and many more values a parent wants her child to have. Furthermore the academics are also follow state standards so he stays on track. Great teachers , parents and students and administrators make great schools. He can't see himself anywhere else and he is happy. Keep up the good work.

I had hard time dealing with the school's official regarding a issue. They didn't want to account for the problem or even tried to solve the problem but instead pointed finger back at the child and the parent. I am very disappointed and shocked by how rude and unprofessional they were. It is never easy to deal with the child's school and my experience with them was just a total nightmare.

it is the local dedicated to to provide the best education for its students

My kids went to this school, and they had everything that I was looking for. Great school

As a graduate of this school, I know the education that I received there has been of inestimable value in my life.

Ever since I came to this school,it was an exciting experience.

Last modified St Bartholomew School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8