9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have a son who is a junior at Holy Cross high school and another going in this coming September as a Freshman. I clove this school and so do my children, they could have gone to other catholic high schools that they were accepted to but chose Holy Cross. They are allowed to be boys and come out being respectful, responsible Holy Cross men! The traditions and teachings are wonderful and stick with you a lifetime. For those parents that complain about no PTA you are mistaken it is called the Mother's Guild and Fathers Club, where fundraisers are done, guest speakers and meetings. We are not like public schools and do need to get funding from the families within the school and outside businesses, but that's ALL Catholic schools.

My son is currently a freshman and he had reservations because it was an all boys school. Just a few weeks into the school year he is happy we chose Holy Cross HS. He has made friends in all the grades, the teachers are respectful and he feels very safe going to and from school. In September, after the parent orientation, I felt my son would be getting a well rounded education and that he would get the help he needed if he had trouble in one of the subjects. I also like their Edline system which allows a parent to know what is going on in school, classwork, projects due etc. It is a means of communication between each of your child's teachers. What I like the most is the discipline that each of these students learn and make part of their lives because, in addition to their education, the discipline learned in school will remain with them as adults.

My son is a freshman at Holy Cross HS and he has enjoyed his experience at . There is no doubt that my son will get a quality education. Very happy we chose Holy Cross to be the school my son gets his education from.

My son came from the public school system and he is currently a freshman at Holy Cross HS. It is the best choice we could've made for my son's education. Recently after going to a parent orientation, I got a chance to see a typical day that my son has where we were able to meet the teachers, other staff and students. I must say everyone was very courteous and we were given information about their school work, what is expected from each student. We were also given accounts to Edline which is a wonderful way to stay on top of your child's work and it is also the best way to communicate with the teachers. I wish I had another son so he could attend this school as well.

My son is a Freshman...and so far I think Holy Cross H.S., is a great school. The faculty is amazing, so helpful even when you call on the phone, you can always hear a smile in their voice...

My son just graduated from Holy Cross, and I can't say enough! He loved this school and created such a bond with his classmates! Yes he was on the football team, but he was friends with everyone! It is truly a blessing when your child loves going to school! My son took three buses, everyday, to get to Holy Cross, and he didn't mind! The key is for the boys to get involved! Band, sports, Campus Ministry, TV production, anything! My son walked into Holy Cross a shy Freshmen and graduated, a kind, caring, intelligent, respectful, young man! A true Holy Cross man, which you can clearly see, any given day! I am so thankful for all the faculty and staff, who helped my son , especially when he lost his uncle! Holy Cross was there when he was vulnerable and really sad! I will forever be greatful!

My son hates this school. If you are on the football or basketball team there's plenty to do but if you are just an average nonathletic kid, then social events don't even exist. They make all these promises about how they have all these social things for the boys to do that include girls but they don't. One dance in the beginning of ninth grade. One. And none after that. What's the point of having a sister school? St. Francis Prep. Your child will be fine. The rumors there are over the top. I wish I had picked there.

This is one of the best Catholic High School in the Northeast! The Principal is outstanding and the staff is professional and caring. The school atmosphere radiates learning and enjoyment. I am a proud parent of two HCHS students who received an exceptional education. Our family misses the experiences in such a fine school. It is money well spent!

My son has just started Holy Cross and we love it!!! My son just loves going to school. It is a great thing when a child loves going to school. I love how the school gets parents so involved and keep us up-to-date with everything.

My son graduated from Holy Cross in 2007. The school is an excellent environment to help mold young men to become responsible adults. The curriculum is outstanding, the teachers and staff are very accomodating. Your son will not 'get lost' in this school. Discipline is strictly enforced! Mr. G. is great!!

Last modified Holy Cross High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12