Posted August 23, 2014
Our son has attended nursery, pre-K, and summer camp at Our Saviour and is very sad to be leaving. This school has truly been a godsend for us, offering him an excellent early education at a price we could afford. This school has a friendly, diverse, family-like environment, which we really appreciate. We have found all of his teachers to be both caring and experienced. (We think he is entering his local PS G&T kindergarten program having been very well prepared.) His class time seemed to be an age-appropriate mix of play and traditional learning (phonics, letters, basic math). I also love the space: big, clean, well-stocked classrooms with plenty of high quality learning resources. But really, I think the most important thing for me is just whether our son is enjoying learning. I ask my son every single day whether he s had fun at school, and in his time at Our Saviour, he always, without fail, says yes . Lastly, we have found the new principal to be very sociable, enthusiastic, and a great listener. Only suggestion: would love to see the school develop the outdoor play area. We hope they attract the resources to do so. We look forward to sending our younger son here as well.

Our Saviour Lutheran School 4

Posted July 11, 2014
If you want your child to have a good base for faith and for academics, then this is the school for your child. No matter what day of the week everyone in the staff is always willing to help with whatever inquiry you or your child may have. My child started in nursery and now moving into pre k. I'm excited to hear what she's learned on a daily basis. She has acquired an amazing vocabulary and is already showing her spelling skills. Our Savior is a safe, learning environment that is the perfect place for any parent who wants to have their child in the best of the best. I highly recommend it. It's affordable too!

Posted February 10, 2014
This school is great. My daughter is in kindergarten this year, and I must highly recommend this wonderful program Mr. Castelli, along with the eloquent staff is providing. The atmosphere is clean, meticulous and welcoming. Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Voltmer is articulate and wOrks wonders with her students. Highly recommend this neighborly small school. Classes are not overcrowded like public schools and my daughter has had a progressive educational experience this year.

Posted February 04, 2013
My son attended Our Saviour for nursery and Pre-K years. It was a nurturing, small-knit Christian environment. The academic instruction is on point, and the teachers are always going the extra mile with activities depending on the season or holiday. There's are shows and trips for the kids. Teachers, principal and staff are wonderful. Parent participation is welcome. I loved the Christian eduaction with biblical stories, prayer, and weekly Chapel services. My 5 year old actually misses this school.

Our Saviour Lutheran School 4

Posted August 24, 2006
It is very small but very good school with real passion in equipping the children towards holistic christian education. I stongly recommend this to any one looking for a good christian school with caring environment.

Our Saviour Lutheran School 3

Posted April 21, 2006

Posted June 04, 2005
The setting is that of a small community..more like a family. The staff is caring and diligent about educating young people and offering activities to enrich their experiences and promote growth.

Our Saviour Lutheran School
64-33 Woodhaven Boulevard, Queens, NY  11374
Last modified Our Saviour Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Saviour Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.