P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
I wish I could give this school a good review because some teachers and assistant principles have demonstrated great professionalism. However, I cannot say the same about the principal. I have witnessed Ms. Iodice to be rude and talked down to parents and her own staff not once or twice but three times within two years that my son has been in this school. She is unapproachable and I get the sense that she has created an environment where the staff are not happy. I am relocating and moving because I cannot stand sending my son to a school where the principal has created an environment with a lot of tension and a leader who is rude and doesn't respect parents.

Posted December 11, 2013
My son is an autistic child who attended this school since kindergarten. The teachers are great and support my son very well. He loves to go to school and loves his teacher and teacher assistant very much. Principal and vice principal also pay attention to students there. I am glad my son graduated from PS 16. He really had great time and learn a lot in this school. I also thankful for all staff, therapist and teacher there. They are awesome,

P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School 1

Posted November 03, 2013
Horrible school got my son framed twice getting suspended since they said he insulted two girls calling them lesbians when he didn't even know what lesbians mean at that age.They said my son passed a grade on paper but then principal said he is getting left back.Horrible school wont recommend.

Posted September 18, 2013
I am very pleased with the education that my children are receiving at PS 16Q. Under Ms, Iodice's leadership the teachers create a wonderful learning environment for all the students. The school has several academic programs like Dual Language, Bilingual, Gifted and Talented, ESL, among others. The students participate in several enrichment activities and monthly trips. The PTA meetings are well attended and the parents are invited to participate in several activities during the school year. The teachers are great and the parent coordinator is freindly and knowledgeable. My chidren love to go to school every day.

Posted June 17, 2013
This school a great school the teachers are sweet and the princple and the asistant priciples always show care to us. Take it from me who is grduating from the school.

Posted April 17, 2013
I Used to go to this school..... I was kindergarten and right after I passed I moved..... then i went to another school.... P.S.16 was a great school... The teachers are nice, sweet and great and so are the principles....... I wish I can go back to this school.

Posted October 03, 2010
This school is really great in helping students achieve their best potential. Although the principal is not so friendly, the assistant principals are wonderful and receptive to parents input. The teachers are also great and push the students to achieve their best.

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009
I am a mother of 3 kids i have a daughter in P.S.16.She loves it there all the teachers are excellent and teach a lot

P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School
41-15 104th Street, Queens, NY  11368
Last modified P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top