Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I wish I could give this school a good review because some teachers and assistant principles have demonstrated great professionalism. However, I cannot say the same about the principal. I have witnessed Ms. Iodice to be rude and talked down to parents and her own staff not once or twice but three times within two years that my son has been in this school. She is unapproachable and I get the sense that she has created an environment where the staff are not happy. I am relocating and moving because I cannot stand sending my son to a school where the principal has created an environment with a lot of tension and a leader who is rude and doesn't respect parents.

My son is an autistic child who attended this school since kindergarten. The teachers are great and support my son very well. He loves to go to school and loves his teacher and teacher assistant very much. Principal and vice principal also pay attention to students there. I am glad my son graduated from PS 16. He really had great time and learn a lot in this school. I also thankful for all staff, therapist and teacher there. They are awesome,

Horrible school got my son framed twice getting suspended since they said he insulted two girls calling them lesbians when he didn't even know what lesbians mean at that age.They said my son passed a grade on paper but then principal said he is getting left back.Horrible school wont recommend.

I am very pleased with the education that my children are receiving at PS 16Q. Under Ms, Iodice's leadership the teachers create a wonderful learning environment for all the students. The school has several academic programs like Dual Language, Bilingual, Gifted and Talented, ESL, among others. The students participate in several enrichment activities and monthly trips. The PTA meetings are well attended and the parents are invited to participate in several activities during the school year. The teachers are great and the parent coordinator is freindly and knowledgeable. My chidren love to go to school every day.

This school a great school the teachers are sweet and the princple and the asistant priciples always show care to us. Take it from me who is grduating from the school.

I Used to go to this school..... I was kindergarten and right after I passed I moved..... then i went to another school.... P.S.16 was a great school... The teachers are nice, sweet and great and so are the principles....... I wish I can go back to this school.

This school is really great in helping students achieve their best potential. Although the principal is not so friendly, the assistant principals are wonderful and receptive to parents input. The teachers are also great and push the students to achieve their best.

I am a mother of 3 kids i have a daughter in P.S.16.She loves it there all the teachers are excellent and teach a lot

my child went to this school and graduated in 2005 she was very proud of herself and her brother also went there this is probably one of the best schools. my daughters teacher also very nice she had ms, scaloitis she is very good teacher

I am a mother of 2 children my daughter is now in 7th grade and graduated from from p.s16 2 years ago my son goes there now and he loves it all the teachers are great and they really help kids that are behind on a subject I love PS 16 a lot!!

Last modified P.S. 16 the Nancy Debenedittis School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.