Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 13, 2015
Mrs. Betsy, Mrs. W, and Mrs. Sap erstwhile are the best. Thumbs up to them 3.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 1

Posted November 13, 2015
Good learning school However very very bad communication. When there's no communication it's very sad. This need to be fix. It doesn't makes me feel safe sending my child here.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 4

Posted September 09, 2015
Good school and nice teacher's.i like this school and I recommend this school for new students.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 5

Posted September 28, 2013
A great school and great teachers. My son loved this school.i saw the principle many times out side with the school safety guard helping out in the street with the traffic and the children after school.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 4

Posted June 19, 2013
I love this school they really work on improving the educational system for the kids.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 3

Posted March 21, 2013
I a grandparent/guardian of my grandson that attends Arthur Ashe Middle. I am satisfied with the class assistance he receives from the teachers and the tutoring he receives from Urban League. There are times when I need to speak to a particular sfaff there I don't get a response right away and sometimes not at all.

Posted April 22, 2010
5star.My daughter is 3rd grader and she loved her school.The teachers are great.

Posted July 28, 2009
The first time i saw this school - I sense serious education and a peacefull and friendly environment. Ms Rotando whom I met with during the last day of school has spent time and shown a lot of patience and answer all questions and given intelligent advise in the most effiecient manner. I searched many schools to place my kindergarden child in and should this school had the program that is required for him I would be the first on line for regristration. Ms. Rotando, you had given advise of a parent, teacher, educator and good citizen all in one. Thank you, PS 161 has earned their prestige with peope like you. BKhan

Posted July 20, 2009
I am a parent of Arthur Ashe Charter School my son graduate this year and he will be a first grader. I love this school an I am very involved and excited to know that there is a school that cares about the children well being and is behind all of the students.

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
I am a parent with a Kindergartner in the school. I am soooo happy with the attention she gets. I think it has a great curriculum and her teacher is great too. I couldn't believe it when my daughter, in kindergarten, came home with sheets of homework the first day of school! She is learning so much and is starting to read. P.S. 161 is giving my daughter a quality primary education.

101-33 124th Street, Queens, NY  11419
Last modified Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top