Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School 4

Posted June 19, 2013
I love this school they really work on improving the educational system for the kids.

Posted April 22, 2010
5star.My daughter is 3rd grader and she loved her school.The teachers are great.

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted July 28, 2009
The first time i saw this school - I sense serious education and a peacefull and friendly environment. Ms Rotando whom I met with during the last day of school has spent time and shown a lot of patience and answer all questions and given intelligent advise in the most effiecient manner. I searched many schools to place my kindergarden child in and should this school had the program that is required for him I would be the first on line for regristration. Ms. Rotando, you had given advise of a parent, teacher, educator and good citizen all in one. Thank you, PS 161 has earned their prestige with peope like you. BKhan

Posted July 20, 2009
I am a parent of Arthur Ashe Charter School my son graduate this year and he will be a first grader. I love this school an I am very involved and excited to know that there is a school that cares about the children well being and is behind all of the students.

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted June 09, 2008

Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School
101-33 124th Street, Queens, NY  11419
Last modified Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 161 Arthur Ashe School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top