Bad
Good

I used to go to this school and it so far is the best i have been to. All staff members are nice but still teach us a lot! Don't mean to boast but if your child is in the second grade and lower, this is the best school to choose!!!

The entire staff at PS228 (teachers, principal, assistant principal, etc.) are the most committed, caring, nurturing, supportive group of educators, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, that I have ever seen in any school system. The educational and extracurricular experiences at PS228 have set a unique and excellent foundation for my child through impeccably high standards of education and care, which was amazingly delivered with great warmth and loyalty. PS228 set the stage for what has turned out to be a continuous journey of success, great achievements, high honors and my child's overall great love for attending school. My daughter is about to graduate from Middle School. She is an Arista Society (honor) student and is currently in AP (advanced placement) for math and science. We owe all thanks to PS228 for providing the beneficial educational experiences which has helped my child tremendously grow academically, artistically and socially; she continues to utilize and apply those experiences and lessons learned at PS228, today. What an awesome and most memorable 4 years!!!

I want to thank everybody in school 228 for being so professional, for always care about the wellbeing of all the students. For always trying to give extra help for children in need. My daughter was one of those children, she attend extra hours and it may a bit difference. She has graduated 2nd grade and she was award a Valedictorian in her class. I am very proud and very thankful to everybody in the school. Keep up the good work!!

Best school in the neighborhood. Great teachers, support staff and principal. If you're looking for an elementary school this is the school to enroll your child in.

I am one of the satisfied parents whose daughter attended PS228Q and I could not say any more than what has been said here, except that my daughter continues to get good grades in the process to graduate with honors from middle school and all thanks to the foundation she got from her teachers at PS128. Ah, and she just won the First place playing flute. Music and daram are her two most valuable things she learned here. I am very proud of her and thankfull to all the teachers in this little school with a big heart.

My child will be graduating from second grade this year and I have to say that I am in a state of panic trying to ensure that she goes to a school that has such high standards, integrity, morals, values and a well educated and professional staff as PS228Q. From the dual language program to the many other beneficial programs and curriculum, this school is by far a model school. I rate this school 5 stars plus more if possible (The school deserves an outstanding rating).

I have two kids attending this school now and I have to say that I am very pleased with everything. The teachers are excellennt and the principal is a great role model for everyone in the school.

It is an outstanding school.The principal, teachers and other staff members are exemplary. Their curriculum is one of the best and is on target with the children.

Best School Ever. Teachers are great. Academically it s the best school in Queens. My daughter who is in kindergarten can read fluently. She is doing problem solving and great in drawing. Thanks to the helpful and very understanding teachers.

This school is one of the best in NYC (Queens). I love the teachers, the principal and the programs for children starting with 1st grade. This is a Magnet School.

Last modified Ps 228 Early Childhood Magnet School For The Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-2