Posted October 21, 2013
The entire staff at PS228 (teachers, principal, assistant principal, etc.) are the most committed, caring, nurturing, supportive group of educators, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, that I have ever seen in any school system. The educational and extracurricular experiences at PS228 have set a unique and excellent foundation for my child through impeccably high standards of education and care, which was amazingly delivered with great warmth and loyalty. PS228 set the stage for what has turned out to be a continuous journey of success, great achievements, high honors and my child's overall great love for attending school. My daughter is about to graduate from Middle School. She is an Arista Society (honor) student and is currently in AP (advanced placement) for math and science. We owe all thanks to PS228 for providing the beneficial educational experiences which has helped my child tremendously grow academically, artistically and socially; she continues to utilize and apply those experiences and lessons learned at PS228, today. What an awesome and most memorable 4 years!!!

Posted June 24, 2013
I want to thank everybody in school 228 for being so professional, for always care about the wellbeing of all the students. For always trying to give extra help for children in need. My daughter was one of those children, she attend extra hours and it may a bit difference. She has graduated 2nd grade and she was award a Valedictorian in her class. I am very proud and very thankful to everybody in the school. Keep up the good work!!

Posted June 04, 2013
Best school in the neighborhood. Great teachers, support staff and principal. If you're looking for an elementary school this is the school to enroll your child in.

Posted February 18, 2013
I am one of the satisfied parents whose daughter attended PS228Q and I could not say any more than what has been said here, except that my daughter continues to get good grades in the process to graduate with honors from middle school and all thanks to the foundation she got from her teachers at PS128. Ah, and she just won the First place playing flute. Music and daram are her two most valuable things she learned here. I am very proud of her and thankfull to all the teachers in this little school with a big heart.

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted April 11, 2008
My child will be graduating from second grade this year and I have to say that I am in a state of panic trying to ensure that she goes to a school that has such high standards, integrity, morals, values and a well educated and professional staff as PS228Q. From the dual language program to the many other beneficial programs and curriculum, this school is by far a model school. I rate this school 5 stars plus more if possible (The school deserves an outstanding rating).

Posted February 05, 2008
I have two kids attending this school now and I have to say that I am very pleased with everything. The teachers are excellennt and the principal is a great role model for everyone in the school.

Posted November 01, 2007
It is an outstanding school.The principal, teachers and other staff members are exemplary. Their curriculum is one of the best and is on target with the children.

Posted August 29, 2007
Best School Ever. Teachers are great. Academically it s the best school in Queens. My daughter who is in kindergarten can read fluently. She is doing problem solving and great in drawing. Thanks to the helpful and very understanding teachers.

Posted November 26, 2006
This school is one of the best in NYC (Queens). I love the teachers, the principal and the programs for children starting with 1st grade. This is a Magnet School.

Ps 228 Early Childhood Magnet School For The Arts
32-63 93rd Street, Queens, NY  11369
Last modified Ps 228 Early Childhood Magnet School For The Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Ps 228 Early Childhood Magnet School For The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top