Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I'm in 8th grade, ARP and this school is quite good! Yes the work can be challenging but it encourages you to try your best. The students here are friendly and no bullying. So far, there have been no huge fights. Also, we get class trips and fun activities. However, this school is much overcrowded. Walking through the hallways is a hassle especially when others are shoving and pushing their way to class. The teachers are nice and offer help when you need it. Overall, this school is pretty good and I'll miss it :(

The teachers work with your child so your child can be the best they can be. They see the potential that each child has! A rare quality it seems these days. They have events for the students, and the teachers are involved!

My Son is in grade 7 and he goes to this school and he' s doing excellent in his work the teachers are great and they work with your child I would greatly recommend anyone wanting their child to go to this school

MS 137is a great school because the teachers, parents and students work together in order to be succesful.

The school is really amazing for such a large one. I am in and ARP class, 801 to be graduating this year and the school has really gotten much better since my first year. They have gotten much stricter and fights are much less often seen. My teachers are always pushing us to do better and can be confided in at any time. The school is a bit crowded and hallway travel is a bit tight but overall the experience is great. Much better than most middle schools out there.

I really like the strictness of the school

Hey! I was a student at M.S137 I graduated with the class of 09. There's not too much to say about this school other than it is really cool. The teachers really get invovled with the students, helping them acidemically. Pesonally I think M.s 137 has all the cool teachers. Even though we had to break a sweat while working, it paid off. We worked hard and got rewarded at the end. I will Truly Miss The Good times i had there!

i am a student at ms.137 and i love the school. I have nice teachers and good grades but some classes are challenging but that's school!! My favorite teacher is definitely ms.sasso who has always been there when kids need!

i love ms 137 when i was in that school. it was a great time. the teachers that used to be there were awesome i loved every one of them.

i am a student at m.s 137 this school is very good! i love my 8th grade a.p miss wilkins she helps me with everything im in 8th grade and my 8th gradehomeroom teacher mr.allen is very educated he made me a 90 average studnet in math

Last modified Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.