Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,918

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 4

Posted April 28, 2014
MS 137is a great school because the teachers, parents and students work together in order to be succesful.

Posted March 02, 2012
The school is really amazing for such a large one. I am in and ARP class, 801 to be graduating this year and the school has really gotten much better since my first year. They have gotten much stricter and fights are much less often seen. My teachers are always pushing us to do better and can be confided in at any time. The school is a bit crowded and hallway travel is a bit tight but overall the experience is great. Much better than most middle schools out there.

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 4

Posted November 09, 2009
I really like the strictness of the school

Posted September 01, 2009
Hey! I was a student at M.S137 I graduated with the class of 09. There's not too much to say about this school other than it is really cool. The teachers really get invovled with the students, helping them acidemically. Pesonally I think M.s 137 has all the cool teachers. Even though we had to break a sweat while working, it paid off. We worked hard and got rewarded at the end. I will Truly Miss The Good times i had there!

Posted June 10, 2009
i am a student at ms.137 and i love the school. I have nice teachers and good grades but some classes are challenging but that's school!! My favorite teacher is definitely ms.sasso who has always been there when kids need!

Posted April 09, 2009
i love ms 137 when i was in that school. it was a great time. the teachers that used to be there were awesome i loved every one of them.

Posted March 13, 2009
i am a student at m.s 137 this school is very good! i love my 8th grade a.p miss wilkins she helps me with everything im in 8th grade and my 8th gradehomeroom teacher mr.allen is very educated he made me a 90 average studnet in math

Posted December 16, 2008
ok, i am the same person who wrote on march 19, i have graduated from MS137, i really do miss that school, High School is tough, but since i was new to this country when i first entered the NYC public school system, it was weid, i was about 3,000 miles away from my 'home' and that school has given me the most help, so anyone who had a bad experience at this school, please, there are many more students like me attending that Middle school and i happen to know 2 others who are going to high ranking HS, like me, Aviation High school, and my friend, The school of accounting in Manhattan, all i have to say is that MS137 helped me and lots of others, and one sour mouthed person, should not ruin its

Posted August 02, 2008
i graduated from this school and i must say it had been fun and i will miss this school greatly and i hope the others enjoy this school as much as i did (class of 08)

Posted December 17, 2007
The scholl is great i like it but i think that they should have better extracurricular activities. But the teacher are very nice

109-15 98th Street, Queens, NY  11417
Last modified Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top