Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Ps 234 1

Posted October 09, 2015
This school is very bad because no body care for the children. Always have problems with nastype people there.

Ps 234
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 20, 2015
This is the 2 year for both my daughers and I have nothing to say but good things about the school.Teachers and staffs are very nice,helpful.the school is always organizing event and plays and performances were me and both my daughers are involve.The staff are so caring and loving to my kids I just love this school is the best in Astoria queens.There is always communication with teachers with Anita or Ms.Papadoupoules I love this school and i plan to keep my kids here until they graduate even if I move I will keep them here no matter what thats how much I love the school because its the best

Posted July 20, 2015
The school is great !!!!! Staff,teachers,security guards.Communication is great with the school teacher or anyone else in the building I trust this school with my kids! P.S. 234 always has event plays,performance for and with the kids were parent are always involve trips you name it.I will keep my kids here until they graduate 5th grade !

Posted April 15, 2014
I love school ps234 this school is care about the personal keys should every one have to be better person as much as the education they give to every child they help you raise your child as a really strong ,kind and respectful kids .

Posted September 10, 2013
I love school PS 234!I have son and two my girls there going to school PS 234 .Very good school I like .Very nice and friendly teacher 's there help a lot to my kids and my kids learning late.I switch the school from PS171 to school PS 234 and I'm glad what I didn't .I am so happy and want this more important my kids is happy at School PS 234 .

Posted August 10, 2011
I have three children of which one remains in 234. My second one just graduated from there. We are lucky to be zoned for this school. The school is well run. From the principal to the office people to security to the teachers, everyone is always trying to help the children in every way possible. There are always special family nights and the staff volunteers. The kids are given a lot of practice so they can do good on their tests. Teachers work hard to get their students to do better. The administration is always buying the newest things for the teachers to teach and for the kids to work with. Thank you 234 for helping my children so much.

Posted September 07, 2010
I love this school for my son Im so glad I choose this school. He loves it here and the school staff is sooooooo friendly. The teaching and the kids learning is amazing.

Posted August 04, 2010
My son love his teacher Miss Teodoratos. ,he is in special education he made such a great progress .The O.T.,P.T.,S.T. they all work together ,we see Miss Pallos everyday she know all the student by name .We are happy to be part of P.S. 234 ,GREAT SCHOOL.

Posted May 25, 2010
Great school, amazing building, very nice teachers and staff. The parent coordinator is helpful and organized. The Counselor is one of a kind person, really caring, really sweet and dedicated to the children she sees. There is a sense of "home" inside the school, where everyone feels as if they are really a part of a family. I would suggest that the parents work deeper in getting themselves more involved with the school. There is always room for improvement, but i am happy that my child has had these people in her life, after having such a hard time with violent behavior in another school. At PS 234 violence is not accepted at all.

Posted February 08, 2010
Ps 234 is trully excellent! starting with their leadership. The principal and Asst. Principals are very professional and care first and foremost about the students and their teachers. Scores go up every year because of these professionals. Mayor Bloomberg has nothing to do with that. Keep It Up 234 you're awesome!!!!!

Ps 234
30-15 29th Street, Queens, NY  11102
Last modified Ps 234 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.