K-4, 6-12
Queens, NY

1 review of this school

Ps 811 1

Posted March 22, 2015
My boys went here in kindergarten. They had opened 2 new classes, 12:1:1 and 8:1:1. They didn't have enough students so they combined them. Since it was a new class they "didn't have space" for them anywhere. They couldn't participate in gym. They couldn't go on field trips. They had to eat in the classroom because there was no space for them in the cafeteria. Also, the teachers and paras looked me up on Facebook and we're talking about me. A very unprofessional thing to do is talk about your students parent. I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy. Steer very clear of this school.

Ps 811