Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,251

Posted April 20, 2015
The school is excellent and my experience here is pretty good so far. I'm a current 6th grader (2014-2015) and the system,classes organization is really good and the preparation for the state test is a 10 out of 10. The only thing I recommend is to give more homework to 6th graders

Scholars Academy 2

Posted October 14, 2014
Everyone thinks this is the top notch school to go to. But to tell you the truthe I just started 7th grade and im already feed up with all the drama and fights! I want to get outtt

Posted January 03, 2014
I am a 7th grade student (2013-2014) and I went for 6th grade as well (2012-2013). I was there for the Hurricane Sandy incident and we all continued to go to school anyways and worked hard as ever and the same goes for teachers and staff. This school is amazing. You will find awesome, helpful, and caring friends here. The teachers are very understanding and fair. They try their best to have their students intrigued with the lesson. If you just do your job as a hardworking student and stay friendly with everyone, you will have a great time here. The teachers and students have a sense a great sense of humor. They all work very hard and push the students to the best they can do and I've learned so much in this school. I couldn't imagine a better middle school.

Scholars Academy 4

Posted September 10, 2013
scholars academy is the best school ever. the teachers are so nice and kind, they all work hard and help the kids to achieve their goals.

Posted August 22, 2013
I heard its a good school and would like my child to get a seat

Posted May 16, 2013
Scholars Academy is all about their kids. Very competitive academically, willing to work with the students and during Hurricane Sandy which was difficult for everyone staff was very sympathetic and compassionate. Principal is one of the best I've come in contact with.

Scholars Academy 3

Posted August 12, 2012
school is a fairly good, but too many take children up to 6 classes, and programs are cut

Scholars Academy 4

Posted January 10, 2012
They need to change the system of learning Spanish in 7th grade. The kids in 8th grade learn more in 2 months than the kids in 7th grade do in a year.

Scholars Academy 3

Posted December 30, 2011
Well. This school isnt the BEST its okay. I was dying to go to this school becuase I only heard good about it. Its not the best decision... If you get bulllied, you also get in trouble for doing whatsoever they think you did which is probably nothing.

Posted October 20, 2011
I am a graduate of Scholars' Academy HS and I have been going there since 7th grade. This school was amazing and I cherish all of the years I have gone there. My peers were like my family and the faculty were like my guardians. Sure, Scholars has its quirks, but what school doesn't? Scholars' provides a safe environment and the education is wonderful- if taken advantage of. I wish I could still be a part of this school and I know many of the other graduates hope for the same. Thank you Scholars' ! I will never forget the 6 years I spent there, they were the best!

Scholars Academy
320 Beach 104th Street, Queens, NY  11694
Last modified Scholars Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scholars Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 81 reviews. Top