Queens, NY

High School Construction Trades Engineering And Arc 1

Posted May 06, 2015
The school is dirty. Bathrooms are gross. Clean it. My daughter complains every day. Everything Is filthy.

High School Construction Trades Engineering And Arc 4

Posted September 22, 2009
I'm a freshman at CTEA and I enjoy my school experience. I've made a lot of friends and the teachers are helpful.

Posted October 10, 2008
My son loves this school! He is so excited about going to school everyday, and he is very enthusiastic about doing his school projects. His fellow students are great people, and all of the school's staff care deeply about the children.

High School Construction Trades Engineering And Arc 1

Posted August 20, 2008
well....i think it needs to work on the education more than the extra ativites!

Posted August 06, 2008
what awonderful set of teachers and staff.I go to work at peace knowing my child is learning in a safe friendly enviroment

94-06 104th Street, Queens, NY  11416
Last modified High School Construction Trades Engineering And Arc is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School Construction Trades Engineering And Arc Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top