Rego Park, NY

Posted July 31, 2014
Resurrection Ascension is a wonderful school that provides a loving and caring environment. The principal, Mrs. Joann Heppt, is supportive, thoughtful and engaging. She knows every student by name and is always available to parents. Students attending Resurrection Ascension receive a high quality education with many additional after school activities. There is a morning program and an after school program that is very helpful for working parents.

Posted January 17, 2013
If you are looking for a GREAT school, look no more ! At RA you will find highly qualified, caring, nurturing, sincere role models for your child --- not only in the faculty, but in the student body. My child has attended RA since Pre-K and is leaps and bounds ahead of her peers ... intellectually, spiritually, and morally. Our Terra Nova and State Test scores are outstanding. Graduates go the finest High Schools and Colleges. When all is said and done, you will have a well-educated, well-rounded, successful child. I know I made the right choice for my child just as my parents made when they elected to send me to RA. The success stories are abundant, just ask around! Better yet, attend RA's open house to see for yourself.

Resurrection Ascension School 4

Posted January 18, 2011
Looking for school for your children can be a daunting and stressful task, but the moment I walked into the RA Open House, I immediately felt the care and the love your children would be getting. I mean not the commercial kind of love - the real one - and you'll feel it. My kid has been attending RA since Kindergarten. I have to praise RA for the disciplines the kids are receiving, my child's performance has never been a question at least until now (thank God), but I personally think the environment the kids are leaving in also plays a big role in the education of our children. RA offers just that. I have to warn you though that in a private school like RA, the tuition, the dues and the volunteer works can throw you off balance; also, RA don't have lunch program either so be ready to prepare those sandwiches every morning (which I personalIy enjoy doing gladly because I know what my child is eating), but with your kids' future in mind, it is totally worth a great investment. Will definitely recommend RA.

Posted May 05, 2010
Excellent school. Great education, value system, always ranks among the highest in standardized testing. When I went to high school several of my teachers said they expected me to do well because I came from RA (and I did!)

Posted February 05, 2010
I can not believe that there is no updated review about this great school. It is year 2010 February and the last review was done in August 2009. Anyway, For my child It was the the best school that he attended. The staff was caring, the principal was very helpful and easily available any time of the day. Each class had a teacher and an aide that would assist the teacher. The teachers communicate with you without any prior appointments, on a daily basis you can ask about your child performance. Children have plenty of exercise and school is very neat. I think that comparing to public schools in the area, it is the best private school and the only drawback is the cost. The Resurrection Ascension school is the best choice in Middle Village and I strongly recommend it for any

Posted February 05, 2010
Great School, caring staff, very helpful principal, teachers are excellent, nothing like public school, major difference. Overall the best....!

Resurrection Ascension School 4

Posted August 09, 2009
I graduated from RA and although the mandatory fundraisers and volunteer work can get on your nerves, I feel that it prepared me for high school in the best way. Most of the material I already knew, thanks to RA, and it helped me to get into a great college based on academics. It's a friendly environment, and even now when I'm around the school, teachers recognize me and treat you as a friend.

Posted January 11, 2009
I love RA because my daughter is really happy there. They have excellent programs, like remedial math and reading. Teachers work hard with the students, and they give extra help to the students whe they need it. Also we have robotics , safety patrol, choir, basketball, swimming, and something thats really wonderfull about this school is that we have a nurse full time, we have morning school (7:00 am) and after school until 6:00 pm . I think that RA is more than just a school we are a great family and we work together to make everyday a better place for our kids. I want to say one more thing : 'thanks for existing and a special thanks to all staff members and teachers.'

Posted January 10, 2009
I enrolled my son at RA in 1997 based on a friend's recommendation. As a working parent, the school offered a great before school and afterschool program, had strong academic scores/performance, a strong spiritual formation program, a diverse and welcoming environment, a principal who cares very much about the children and is highly accessible to the parents, the teachers are wonderful and the office staff is always courteous. AND OF COURSE, THE LOCATION is fabulous. My son is currently attending Cathedral Prep Seminary and I am constantly complimented on what a nice young man he is....this I credit to his education, experiences, and friendships he developed at RA. My daughter is now at RA and she loves going to school. She is happy at RA, what better indicator to affirm that you selected the best possible environment to educate the most treasured people in your life!

Posted January 09, 2009
Have you heard the latest? RA is the GREATEST! As a parent of 2 RA students, I can't say enough about the school and the church parish. The principal is fair, approachable and a class act and the faculty and staff are excellent. If you are looking for a school that has a faith filled environment, excellent academics and looking to share in preserving the vision of our faith for future generations, than I highly recommend this school.

Resurrection Ascension School
8525 61st Rd, Rego Park, NY  11374
Last modified Resurrection Ascension School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Resurrection Ascension School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top