Posted January 09, 2011
I am a former student. P.S.51 was the greatest school with the best teachers. Thank you all for the great memories and the best school experience.<3

Posted April 13, 2010
PS 51 is just the right size. I find its building welcoming for the little ones. The staff genuinely care for the kids. The curriculum is excellent. My kids education has been enhanced by workshops and field trips. The principal is great -- very knowledgeable and approachable which is very important to me. The parent coordinator is also very interested in parental involvement and does her best to encourage parents to actively participate in their kids' schooling. I am very happy that my kids are at this school.

Posted November 02, 2009
Two of my kids went to PS51.....love the principal Ms Saint-Juste.The teachers are all great teachers....My son loves Ms. Gerber.

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008
My two kids started from P.S.51 and are doing excellent in their education. The Staff and the teachers are so friendly and nice. Also it is a small school. Now my youngest has started going and I like the new Prinicipal and have full faith that the kids here will be given the best of education and care under her leadership.

Posted January 31, 2008
My child just moved here from out of state and with in a week she improved in all the areas she was struggling in at her last school. The staff is very friendly and caring.

Posted September 13, 2007
It's a good school and the principal is very nice.

Ps 51