Posted November 05, 2010
Ridge is an excellent school. The teachers are very experienced, and are true educators.

Posted September 11, 2009
This is my child's first week at this school and it's been a complete nightmare. I am very discouraged as a parent.

Posted September 11, 2009
I wish I add a high rating to give but it's only week one and I am having so many difficulties for my child's care at Ridge Elementary that I am very disappointed and discouraged as a parent.

Posted November 12, 2008
I am amazed with what my son brings home everyday. It is incredible what he is learning there. Great teachers.

Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2006

Posted March 12, 2006
Ridge school is one of the most fantastic Elementary school in the Longwood district. The teacher/staff are amazing with the children. I am happy that my 4 children attended this school.

Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
My son attended k-3 at Ridge ES and I was very pleased with the school. They were right on top of him needing extra help as he entered 1st grade from his kindergarten teachers recommendations. They didn't wait until it was too late and he was behind on his academics. I also like that they are not afraid of showing REAL stats and not afraid how they are going to score like other top rated schools in the area. Talking to people who's kids attended schools that looked better on paper I found that in reality Ridge gave a much better education.

Posted August 26, 2003
Ridge is a wonderful school District that really does care about their students. They take that extra time needed with their students so they can ensure all is learning best to there capabilities!

Ridge Elementary School
105 Ridge Rd, Ridge, NY  11961
Last modified Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.