Is 93 Ridgewood 4

Posted June 23, 2011
I am a 2001 graduate of IS 93. This school has many great teachers. My most memorable moment was with my Spanish teachers. They helped me learn Spanish through non-traditional means, such as having the class watch Telemundo and Univision, and Betty La Fea, and to report in class on a news story or an episode of the famous soap opera. The student population was very diverse. This gave me the exposure to other cultures and to learn about our differences, and be able to work with each other.

Posted September 23, 2010
I am in 8th grade my 6th and 7th years were fantastic. teachers were fun and loving. 6th grade was a blast and lots of fun, 7th grade was preparing and challenging after that my 8 th grade o far is nerve wrecking because of the high schools. But still my 3 years there were awesome

Is 93 Ridgewood 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Though there a quite a few flaws, I still love this school. The teachers are great and unlike most teachers from different schools, they are hilarious, and even then you still learn something. Though they are hilarious/fun loving, they are also very strict, which is essential in a child's education (or me).The rest of the staff are extremely kind, for they help you with whatever you need. For example, when I was a freshman in this school I was lost. A school-aid came up to me and helped me find my way, and I had never forgot that moment since. This is why I think IS93 should win America's Favorite School Contest!

Posted April 02, 2009
It is a wonderful school. Many High Schools accept students from here

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted August 23, 2008
i was in this school for a long time and itss great school..ive met the real meaning of education i love IS 93 Its the best ! u also get to meat excellent teachers that prepare you for the future and great students to share a life time with !

Is 93 Ridgewood 3

Posted July 20, 2008

Is 93 Ridgewood 3

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted June 09, 2008
i am currently a 7th grader here and i love it. I have soo much fun and the school has a lot of programs to get into. They have after school programs and programs during class like photography, drama, guitar, piano, and more. I love this school and i'll never change to a different school!

Posted January 14, 2008

Is 93 Ridgewood
66-56 Forest Ave, Ridgewood, NY  11385
Last modified Is 93 Ridgewood is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 93 Ridgewood Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top