PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school,very friendly and open teachers They have art program,band,choir,scouts,basketball,drama club.. My kids love to go there .Thank you for principal of this school.

I had my child in this school for 2 years and when we took my child out she left knowing exactly what she did when she first started that school. In my opinion the curriculum is horrible, and teachers need more training. The teachers in this school look like they are miserable!! At the begining some parents told me that the teachers told the principal what to do. I really didnt believe that, but after certain concerns through the years with our child that were brought up to the principals attention, i saw that what some parents had said was so true.. I would absolutly not recommened this school for any child. It is very expensive and all the do is ask for money. They want parents to volunteer there time in the school and if you dont you get charged for not donating your time to them. Now my question is if i dont work then i cant pay your tuition.So how about getting parents that dont have a job to volunteer there time to the school. You are also forced to sell candy and if you dont you also get charged for not selling them. My opinion this school is a joke and this is why alot of catholic schools are going under!!

Having all my brothers and sisters graduate from OLMM and now having many years to appreciate the service provided I would rate them 5 stars. For those whose children entered A student and became D maybe it was because the previous experience was in public education. What is taught in k thru 8 is fundamental to higher education.I also know that discipline is the beginning of the learning process.

Great school. For $3200.00 a year my son gets great education. I do not have time to work with him a lot but the teachers there are doing great job over there.

So much emphasis is placed on money and not quality of education. The curriculum is so oudated and the teachers love to yell. There is no investment in actually making the school modern (take a look at the library and computers).

I went to OLMM from Kindergarten-8th grade and I loved it!! The teachers are so nice and always willing to help. The school is strict but teaches you respect and common courtesy. OLMM has taught me so much and if I could I would go back in a heartbeat!!!

My daughter and my son have been in olmm for several years and for the money I invest in my childrens education and well being Iam getting more than I though. every where you go even in public schools they ask for money thats how live moves foward. I feel safe with my children there and my peace of mind is worth every penny some things in life are priceless and my childrens well being is one of those things. we as parents we should give our children every opportunity you can, for them to succeed in life and olmm is that gate to a great start. For every child that succeeds there has always been a teacher that touched that child. Lets give credit where credit is due. thank you to all the teachers and staff at olmm. Millie braun

'Where Every child shines' is true. I am currently a student and love it here. Every day is fun and I learn many new things. The teachers are ALL caring. The are strict but nice. They want every child to succeed and go beyond their limits, in a good way. We could get less homework (hint-hint) and have more afterschool activities. I love being in the choir. If anyone out there wants to join, please! Its open to everyone. The principal, Ms.Baxter, deals with everything in a good manner. The school does send out alot of annoying fundraising papers, but every school needs money. Worth every penny. I have changed schools alot and I 1000000000% recommend this school (Join!)!

I am currently an 8th grader in OLMM and I say its the best school I could go too.At first I hated the idea of going to a school that I didn't want to go, but as I got to know the kids and teachers I started to love the school. The school has given me many of opportunites.Even though they do ask for money lots of times the money is worth the school. The teachers are great and my opinion is that Mrs.Lindamenn, the 8th grade teacher is the best teacher ever. She does act mean but its for a good cause because she prepares you for the real thing in the future.

A school that is worth every penny. My children learned everything they needed to prepare them for High School. My daulghter received Scholarship to a Catholic High School. They learn the 3 'R's' of life - Respect, Responsiblity and Religion

Last modified Notre Dame Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8