Bad
Good

Phillips ave is a wonderful school led by an amazing principal Mrs Rogers. She goes above and beyond to make sure each student gets a great education in a caring environment! Test scores are misleading given there is a high % of non-english speaking students. My daughter has been at Phillips for preschool, kindergarten and now 1st grade. She is proficient in basic math skills and reading entire books in both english and spanish. I grew up in a very wealthy school district and Phillips is just as good if not better! I couldn't be happier!!

Phillips Ave School has the most amazing dedicated teachers I have ever seen. They truly care for each child. Mrs. Rodgers is an amazing principal and she fights everyday to make sure our kids get everything they need.

My two kids go to this school. Grades k and 3rd. A lot of changes have been happening since mrs Rodgers became the principal. She is extremely dedicated not only to the school, teachers and students, but she wants and brings in parents and families. I can see testing grades are not the best, but I'm happy my children have the chance to see and participate in owning changes!!! Learning that if you want better you can make it better! Great bilingual program and much more enriching things are being added!

My 2 kids go to this school and they are so happy not just with the teachers but all the staff who are there. My daughter just moved to 5th. Grade and she misses this school so much. Im a proud mom who have children in Phillips Avenue School. God Bless our teachers and Schools!!

My son and daughter go to this school .They are doing very well and love their school.Very happy with it also Great Principal & staff!!!!!!!Keep up the good work!

This school is great can't speak for others but my daughter loves her school and we are both please with the school.

Last modified Phillips Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.