Roanoke Avenue School 5

Posted June 04, 2012
After spending 7 years at a parochial school where the tuition was growing but, the education was shrinking I decided to enroll my child at Roanoke. I could not be happier. My child has never been challenged more or supported more. The teaching staff is marvelous. The ELA curriculum is outstanding, inventive and, engaging. My child is thriving and, can't wait to go back next September.

Roanoke Avenue School 5

Posted June 03, 2012
The teachers genuinely care about the students! The small school with a big heart. I have two children that attend at this time and I could not be any happier with the education they have received so far.

Roanoke Avenue School 3

Posted July 28, 2010
I have a son in Roanoke right now, and its an okay school. Its not a great school, but it serves its purpose I guess. My son spent alot of time getting bullied this year, but as crazy as it sounds, he is now friends with that kid! He didn't get enough help with his reading in the school. Seems as much as he isn't a great reader, there are other kids far worse then him, therefore he had to forego reading help.

Roanoke Avenue School 4

Posted May 18, 2009
I have had children in Roanoke Avenue School since 2005 and I cannot complain about the education they have received. The staff and teachers genuinely care about the children and all of my children are academically above average.

Roanoke Avenue School
549 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY  11901
Last modified Roanoke Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roanoke Avenue School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.