1 star

East End Christian Academy 1

Posted April 16, 2015
My daughter enter this school late in the school term. I think this school is really not a Christian school because their attitude sucks and all they care about is getting money out of the parents for every little thing. I would nevvvvvvvver referred this school to anyone. One of my closed friends lost his job , and the school would not work with him. The staff member say and I quote" if you couldn't afford this school you shouldn't registered your child here. As we all know we have no control over our jobs. One minute you can have one and the next minute it could be gone. I cannot wait til the school is over in June because my child will not be going back their.

East End Christian Academy
P.O. Box 598, Riverhead, NY  11901
Last modified East End Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
East End Christian Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top