Apollo Middle School 4

Posted December 06, 2010
I have two sons, one is now a Freshman and the other is in 7th grade. I have been very happy with all of their teachers. (Alpha, Zeta, Omega teams). They are all genuine in their care and desire for my sons academic achievement. My older son was on the High Honor roll for almost all of his middle school career and my younger son has been on the Honor Roll for the same. The principals are also highly commendable and personable.

Apollo Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2010
the 2 years i have been at apollo i can not get 2 classes fast enough because teachers are alays writing violations when you r trying to get to your next class. i

Apollo Middle School 5

Posted November 15, 2008

Apollo Middle School 4

Posted July 10, 2006
My daughter had the best experience at this school,she enjoyed going to school every day. She loved most of her teachers and was given personal attention when she needed a bit extra help. As a parent, I found the control of the school to be beyond my expectations. The staff have full control and students understand and follow the rules for the most part. I was most impressed with the enforcement of the dress code. I found other schools in Greece to be lax on the code, but Apollo students were sent home if they did meet the code.

Apollo Middle School 1

Posted June 08, 2006

Apollo Middle School 5

Posted January 23, 2004
As a parent of an 8th grader, and just moving into greece area about a year ago, I truly enjoyed the professionalism of the teachers and sincere concerns about my daughter's academics. The open communication of phone calls, e-mails and the school website helps parents to stay up to date with their child's progress in school.

Apollo Middle School