Bad
Good

The faculty members at West Ridge are amazing. They are supportive & caring. My son is a 5th grader and has grown & thrived in his school career at West Ridge.

Great families, community spirit and a caring, committed staff.

I love that all 3 of my kids will be going to this school and be there overlapping times to help each other out. The teachers make a great effort to get to know the families along with the students and that makes it so much easier for the other siblings to feel comfortable as they move up through the grades.

I love West Ridge Elementary school because it is based on family, and community. I have 2 boys alredy there and 1 more coming in and they will all be in the same school, and will be able to take care of each other if someone needs help. The entire staff is amazing, the principle makes sure he knows every student, and says hello to them and makes an effort to make them feel safe!! I would not go to any other school!! We love West Ridge!!

The best kepy secret in Greece. Teachers are amazing and go above and beyond. Each child is an individual and every teacher knows every child by name. The older children mentor the younger children. The children are happy and enjoy school!!!

We have two children that attend this school. Our son has autism and is doing very well. Our school has a great support staff and enthusiastic group of teachers to help all students succeed in the academic and social skills. Our family has been blessed by our choice of sending our two children to West Ridge.

Both of our children thrive at this school. Every teacher that we have had so far are just wonderful. I feel like they really care for our kids. The family groupings are wonderful. The kids get to know the teachers even before they have them and the parents build a great relationship with the teachers from child to child. It's a great school all around and we feel very lucky to have our children go to this school.

I love West Ridge. The teachers are wonderful and I could not ask for more for my children

Last modified West Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.