Rochester, NY

Posted January 31, 2012
Amazing Teachers and Great Office Staff! I myself went to Southlawn - I have great memories. My daughter is in First Grade and loves it!

Posted April 28, 2010
Beginning with the first day of kindergarten, we knew we were going to love Southlawn. Fantastic teachers. Great principal. Love it!

Posted August 08, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is EXCELLENT. How can it be only ranked a 5? Given that in the West Irondequoit district, we have the most multi-cultural community, rather than the homogeneous student bodies in the other schools, I think Southlawn does a great job with their students!

Posted July 17, 2008

Posted January 28, 2004
My oldest went to this school since the 1st grade now she is in Rodgers middle school. My youngest is in the 1st grade here and she loves it. She looks forward to school everyday. The teachers are great and they communicate very well with parents. This is a great and safe school to have your kids in. I give it an A+.

Southlawn School
455 Rawlinson Road, Rochester, NY  14617
Last modified Southlawn School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southlawn School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top