Bad
Good

RACS has the highest 8th grade ELA and math scores in Rochester area among all district and charter schools. RACS students every year win medals in Regional Science Olympiads. The graduation rate of class of 2012 is 90.9%. I don't understand why the rating is 3/10.

I am so glad that I decided to send my daughter to Rochester academy. My daughter had bad grades now she's getting A ' and B. If you want your child to succeed I strongly would recommend this school.

My Child's school is Rochester Academy Charter School: Rochester Academy Charter school is a great school because of the dedication to the students academic learning. My son can be lazy when it comes to doing school work, with that being said; the teachers there stay on him and they keep me informed of any issues that my son may be having so we can work on getting it resolved. Each teacher will stay after school to work with the students if they are having issues with the work. Very pleasant and sincere when you call with a concern. The office staff are excellent they deserve 5 stars on their own!!! My son has done so much better at this school than any other and thats because they care about the kids getting an education. I always recommend this school to my family and friends and no one has been disappointed. Because of the dedication and commitment to the students i give Rochester Academy Charter School 5 Stars!!!!

this school great, .. in this school ,teachers so helpful especially turks. turkish teacher so sensitive about students. everthing great.

Individual attention in safe schools and smaller classes; That's brings success.We need to increase the number of charter schools in our community...

Last modified Rochester Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.