Rochester, NY
Students enrolled: 1,161

Posted August 05, 2013
What I like about this school. Having regular classes, joining clubs, also going to the Junior Prom and the Senior ball. About joining clubs, meeting new friends and having a good / fun time. When I was there, I joined Friends Of Rachel and DECA club. It is really fun. There is classes that i do like. Economics, Law & Government. I learned so much. Right now, i'm a alumni because i graduated in 2008-11.

Posted January 02, 2013
Simply said, Brighton is an amazing school. I'm a senior and been in the district my whole life. I went to a different school for 10th and 11th grade and never realized how much I didn't appreciate the quality of learning. Not untill it's gone do you realize how good of an education you got, especially if you've never had another school to compare it to. Cliques aren't really an issue. There are cliques but no student cares about them. You will find your niche here.

Posted May 04, 2012
overall, its a great school, good teachers, challenging courses, one of the top 150 schools in the country and its hard to go wrong with that. the only problem i have is that kids don't seem like the want to learn: they just talk to their friends during the lectures don't pay any attention to the teachers and they expect the teachers to stay after school and help them (which they sometimes don't even do). i'm one of the smarter ones and a bit of a perfectionist and maybe that's why i say this but i wish the teachers were strict and don't put up with any disrespect they get. But other then that, its an exceptional school

Posted September 27, 2009

Brighton High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Last year my daughter with Spina Bifida started HS. She's wheelchair bound, but the school opened their doors and their hearts to her and accepted her fully into the mainstream. They even modified the school play to include her. This year our other daughter started there. She also has SB, but is on a ventilator full time and medically fragile. Again, not only the staff, but the kids have opened their hearts and fully accepted her into the BHS community. It's not just a school, it's a community and one I'm proud to be in.

Brighton High School 4

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted July 20, 2008
I graduated from brighton's school system in 1984 and discovered that what i thought was a normal education was in fact one of the best in the country. Brighton has been reviewed in the top 10 public systems in a variety of studies. I was way ahead of my peers when i started college. Great great teachers who have the highest of expectations for their students. Interesting programs and excellent facilities.

Brighton High School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
I go to Brighton and I think it is a great school. It is the best in the area. The school suits every kid's learning ability. At Brighton, I feel challenged, but if it ever gets too hard, I can get plenty of help from my teachers and consolers. The school offers just about every extracurricular activity there is. The only thing I do not like about Brighton is the other kids. Sometimes they can be really stuck up and mean. A lot of kids think they are 'all that'. But I guess you get that in any high school. I would recommend Brighton. After all, it is one of the top ranked public schools in the country. You cannot go wrong with that.

Brighton High School 1

Posted January 09, 2008

Brighton High School
1150 Winton Rd S, Rochester, NY  14618
Last modified Brighton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brighton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top