Bad
Good

Council Rock Primary School 1

Posted September 08, 2015
I relocated to the district in August due to work and have had a terrible time enrolling my child in school. Every staff member I have encountered has been short and unaccommodating via email and telephone. Staff seems to have a sense of entailment. They have made me feel very unwelcome. If they are this rude to me, I can only imagine how the children are treated. Parent night’s exclude children, for someone such as myself who parents alone and just moved here it is difficult to secure child care to attend these events, and if you do not attend I am made out to be a “difficult” unaccommodating parent. Bus registration was the most difficult issue, due to late registration my child could not be accommodated for transportation until mid-month. The expectation to leave work to shuttle my child was unreasonable. I understand why 25% of students miss the first week of classes. If you don’t come from a 2 parent family you cannot make it work. A formal bus registration form finally came to my home on Sept 8th. 8 weeks after formal enrollment.

Council Rock Primary School 3

Posted November 04, 2014
I have child in kindergarten here. The curriculum is rigorous and challenging which in my opinion is good. My child does have some special needs and I feel like my concerns go unanswered. In this area the staff is not very communicative or responsive.

Council Rock Primary School
600 Grosvenor Road, Rochester, NY  14610
Last modified Council Rock Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2