School 57 Early Childhood School 4

Posted June 02, 2010
This school is a gem. The only k-2 in the RCSD and they really work to provide a structured, interesting learning experience for the children. The small size allows the teachers to get to know everyone and meet each kid's need. We couldn't have asked for a better kindergarten experience for our child.

School 57 Early Childhood School 5

Posted April 23, 2004
My son has attended The Early Childhood School of Rochester since kindergarden. His class has 19 students, and it is one of the larger classes. We take advantage of the tutoring classes offered for reading. We also enjoy the Family Fun Nights that they have periodically. The school is small enough that every staff member knows my child by name. The staff and I work together on making sure my child does the best he is capable of. Cheryl Moss, the principal, has always treated me with the most respect and has never discarded my opinions on my sons education. That is not always true with educators and it is very important to me. I look forward to sending my three year old to this school soon. My six year old loves this school. We are proud to be a part of it.

School 57 Early Childhood School 0

Posted October 29, 2003
As a parent of a child with special needs, 57 school to me seems to be doing a great job.

School 57 Early Childhood School
15 Costar St, Rochester, NY  14608
Last modified School 57 Early Childhood School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
School 57 Early Childhood School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top