Bad
Good

monroe high school i used to go there is a good school theres alot of schools you could go to in rochester more good kids and more work we could get done.

I think Monroe has some good students. Otherwise, the students would not recognize that bad students make bad schools and good students make good schools. I've graduated but that was how it was when I went to Monroe. The more good students, the better the school.

i attenended monroe and graduated from monroe(2012). I would say that monroes staff ecspecially the teachers and admin. that i have encountered have been very supportive and caring to me . i believe that as a student it is up to us to show that we are commited to being there and the teachers respond to that and will do more for you because it show that you are not wasting their time monroe is improving as a whole so be supportive of the movement . besides this the proble if any is the student to student relationship and cutural bariers among students. that is the real issue that should be disscused. shout out to ms. muddle, ms. hanes, ms. richmond, mr. van orm. in my opinion these are some of the best teachers in the district

I'm a 12th grade student at Monroe Highschool, I would like to say the teachers care more about there pay-check then the students passing. As well with that the students disturb the class in anyway they can. I believe that the Greece School District is better then Rochester City School District!

i go to monroe and it's not a bad school but there not the best teacher's do not be there for the kids most one's iknow

I am a Teacher at Monroe Highschool, and I would like to thank you for caring enough to rate this school. I rate this school above average Among the City schools of Rochester. Monroe High is improving, I care about the school, and know many other teachers who care, in fact I would argue the MAJORITY. This can be a very demanding and thankless job, and we need more students and parents to get involved in the educational process. This year has shown many improvements already and the atmosphere in the school has changed greatly in the past four years. I love working here, and know many teachers who would rather work here than any other school in rochester. If you would like to get involved see any of the teachers to start a club, or ask the principal, we need more involved students and parents.

i am a student at this school and i find that the majority of the teachers care more about a paycheck then your students education. To many rules gives no freedom. Not many clubs except sports and drama. I wouldn't rate this school very high.

Last modified James Monroe High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.