Rochester, NY

School 1 Martin B Anderson 4

Posted November 24, 2013
I am encourage that my grand daughter reads and writes well, I give this school credit for her skills. I feel this schools need more resources and a new building. The programs I have attended have been great. The staff has been attentive to my grand daughter needs and have resolved problem as WIN/WIN.

School 1 Martin B Anderson 4

Posted January 17, 2012
School #1 is a great safe school for my son. This school promotes no bullying and protect the students. The teachers are committed, educated and give hands on lesson plans.

Posted October 16, 2009
I love this school my grandkids has learned so much at #1 school. they both was reading when they finished kindergardan.I have friends who live in others school district and there kids didn't start to read untile they got in the first grade.The teacher keep you well informed in your child learning,and you are always welcome to visit your child class and help out. #1 school have wonderful staff members that are caring and helpful in my grandkids education.

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009
Really wonderfull school, and the Pre K program is the best.

School 1 Martin B Anderson 2

Posted October 05, 2006
My daughter, who is in 4th grade, has a total of 1 hour of homework per week. She has not brought home any graded homework, nor graded quizes/tests. While they do have an elective band that meets 1/2 hour per week, the school offers no on-location extracurricular activities. No sports, no clubs, nothing! The PTA has only a handful of active members/officers. There is no Brownie or Girl Scout troup at this school, because of lack of parental involvement. Art classes meet every other week.

School 1 Martin B Anderson 0

Posted March 10, 2005
My child has gone here from first grade through 5th, so far. Up until this particular year I have been happy with the school. I feel this year that he has not gotten the attention he should have. No follow through on poor performance. Son has not been turning in homework on a regular basis and the teacher has not bothered to notify me.

Posted December 12, 2003

School 1 Martin B Anderson
85 Hillside Avenue, Rochester, NY  14610
Last modified School 1 Martin B Anderson is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 1 Martin B Anderson Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top