Bad
Good

My child is in kindergarten and attends this school. My daughter reading skills has improved so much since Pre-K and also her math skills. I was worry at first when I found out the other students didn't even know how to add or substract. I thought she would have to wait until the others caught up, but her teacher just challenged her a little more than the others. I really love that her teacher looks at what level they are and base what work he gives them off of it. Homework everyday and he is always available if I have a question. I am hoping my son will be in his class next year.

I am a previous student of this school, there 4th and 5th grade for the MAP system. To date, as a college graduate, Mrs. Franks 4th Grade class was one of the most challenging and influential experiences I've had.

Last modified School 4 George Mather Forbes is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.