Rochester, NY

School 7 Virgil Grissom 3

Posted May 29, 2010
When my oldest daughter attened from Fall of 1993 to 1999, the teachers got her from being a difficult student (she had ADD) to being a good student. However, now, with my 11 year old in 5th grade there, things have changed a bit. When I tried to enlist the school's help with my daughter's attendance issues, I got as far as a few rounds of phone tag with the school psychologist and finally decided my time would be better spent trying to address the issue on my own. Also, how can they give my daughter "Honor Roll" and "High Honor Roll" status, then turn around and say she is not meeting the stanards for ELA and needs summer school? This seems to be a problem with atleast a few of the RCSD schools.

Posted May 21, 2010
When my son attended, I felt he got the best education here before we had to move him to another local school.

Posted May 21, 2010
My daughter has been at this school for 3 years and she loves it. The staff is wonderful and care for there kids. She has learn so much being there.

Posted May 14, 2010
Our public school has raised and educated many generations of creative, intelligent children. As adults, these children have become great citizens and neighbors.

School 7 Virgil Grissom 5

Posted May 13, 2010
They have teachers who care and students who are willing to learn.

Posted May 10, 2010
I love Virigil Grissom school #7 because when my daughter Arail Cheesbro first come to the school she didnt know how to read and now she know how and shes getting all the help she needs. I really love it.I wish that i had the kind of school back in my days. so i just want to say thank you all the help with my daughter.

Posted May 10, 2010
I love Virgil Grissom School #7 for several reasons. The most being the schools primary focus on educating our youth. Secondly the family friendly atmospere that makes communication with staff easier and more genuine. The schools focus on literacy and family involvement is key to a successful partnership. I love Virgil Grissom

Posted May 08, 2010
#7 School has been a high achieving school for many years. It has a wonderful reputation due to the dedicated and hard-working staff, as well as its parental support. The students are motivated to learn.

Posted May 08, 2010
All of my children and now my graddaughter attended 7 school it really cares about it's student

School 7 Virgil Grissom 5

Posted May 06, 2010
I have 3 children that is (or )have attend #7.The staff is great. My children love school & hate to miss a day so that in it self speaks enough. My children have had wonderful teachers.So if any school should win this contest it should be school#7.The prize will be much appreciated & will used.

School 7 Virgil Grissom
31 Bryan Street, Rochester, NY  14613
Last modified School 7 Virgil Grissom is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 7 Virgil Grissom Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top