Rochester, NY
Students enrolled: 1,128

Posted December 07, 2011
im very pleased with 33 were going to miss them but thanks for puttn up with us.

Posted April 05, 2011
school 33 is the best school i think for pre-k and the teachers are great this is my sons first year at school and he loves his teachers and class mates, everyone gets along so good. i also worked at this school and i loved it then and i still do the school keeps growing and the kids grow too.

Posted January 12, 2011
Iam a parent of a 5yr daughter who attend this school. She is currently enrolled the Dual Language program and will remain there from K-6 grade. I think this school is wonder, my daughter loves her teacher and her classmates. This past September was her first year here, it's now January and already she's speaking a lot of spanish. I'm not a shame to say that Iam learning spanish from her.Anyways this school is amazing. Keep up the good job.

School 33 Audubon 0

Posted October 17, 2010
They have an awesome, caring staff and a dedicated PTA.

Posted September 15, 2007
I used to go to #33 school. It is a great school with a great environment and is safe. The faculty is great, the administration is excellent, the programs are wonderful. It's just a great school, and i am proud to say, 'That's were I came from.'

School 33 Audubon 4

Posted November 28, 2006
As a previous student of #33 school myself, I am honored to let my child attend this school. His teachers are great and they care about my child's academic progress, safety, and overall well being. I am also pleased to say that the principal of this school will always make time to talk to me regardless of the situation.

School 33 Audubon 4

Posted March 16, 2005
From what I know about the School, it does have good teachers who actually put in the time with the students so that they can better understand what they are learning. The school is better with homework assignments that you can understand and it just seem as though the school is better at getting students to pay more attention in class. My son loved the school, because he must have gotten along with everybody and they got along with him. His old teacher said that she knew that there was more to my son then him just playing around in class. I want my son to get the best education that he can and number 33 School is it for everything that they offer.

School 33 Audubon
500 Webster Avenue, Rochester, NY  14609
Last modified School 33 Audubon is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 33 Audubon Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top