Bad
Good

im very pleased with 33 were going to miss them but thanks for puttn up with us.

school 33 is the best school i think for pre-k and the teachers are great this is my sons first year at school and he loves his teachers and class mates, everyone gets along so good. i also worked at this school and i loved it then and i still do the school keeps growing and the kids grow too.

Iam a parent of a 5yr daughter who attend this school. She is currently enrolled the Dual Language program and will remain there from K-6 grade. I think this school is wonder, my daughter loves her teacher and her classmates. This past September was her first year here, it's now January and already she's speaking a lot of spanish. I'm not a shame to say that Iam learning spanish from her.Anyways this school is amazing. Keep up the good job.

They have an awesome, caring staff and a dedicated PTA.

I used to go to #33 school. It is a great school with a great environment and is safe. The faculty is great, the administration is excellent, the programs are wonderful. It's just a great school, and i am proud to say, 'That's were I came from.'

As a previous student of #33 school myself, I am honored to let my child attend this school. His teachers are great and they care about my child's academic progress, safety, and overall well being. I am also pleased to say that the principal of this school will always make time to talk to me regardless of the situation.

Last modified School 33 Audubon is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.