School 41 Kodak Park 3

Posted September 04, 2013
I think 41 is a very positive and friendly school. they offer alot of extra help if needed.

Posted January 26, 2013
This is not a good school at all rude staff including teachers. The treat parents very nasty. The principal is the worst, not a good leader at all. How can they teach our children if they don't care about them.. But the want respect from the children and they don't respect them.. Children are mistreated on a daily basis at Kodak Park. This is one of the worst city schools by far.

Posted June 10, 2012
TERRIABLE!!! my daughter has been going there since K and now shes in 3rd grade. ive been very happy with the school up until this yr. I dont know what has happened, but the kids are monsters and are constantly being yelled at, teachers are very unproffessional and very rude, This year im pregnant and need to pick my daughgter up from school once a week for appts i havge to attend for this baby, and everytimne i come to pick her up, the secretary calls the teachers room. His students answer!!!!! what? Ive never heard of such a thing???? The teacher as well seems to be very overwhelmed with his naughty students and my daughter doesnt get the help she needs in some areas. Last week, i went to pick my daughter up because i was on my way to the hospital because i was in preterm labor there was some incident happening in the hall and i was refused to get my daughter. i was in horrible pain and the assistant or the principal unsure which laughed at me. i almost had my child in the halway of the school. No one had bothered to offer me help. luckily the docs stopped my preterm labor when we go there. Needless to say my child will be enrolled in another school thankfully.

Posted December 22, 2009
I was so happy with this school school the first 4 years my child attended. The staff had so much energy and the children felt that. The last couple of years have been a nightmare and you can see the change in the whole school. Im happy this is my childs last year there. Hopefully they can turn this school around.

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted April 02, 2007
- a former student

Posted February 23, 2004

Posted November 05, 2003
I loved this school. My daughter was taken care of and taught so much, just in kindergarten. There are special programs offered in case your child's teacher, or you have any concerns with your child. They are not afraid to work with your child and they do this without putting a label on them. Honestly I loved this school! I wish [my] daughter still had the opportunity to be at #41!

School 41 Kodak Park
279 Ridge Road West, Rochester, NY  14615
Last modified School 41 Kodak Park is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 41 Kodak Park Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top