Rochester, NY

Posted June 24, 2014
This is a fantastic school with caring and dedicated teachers. The building is aging, however it has charm and character.

Posted December 03, 2012
I've worked at #46 for many years. The first time I set foot at 46 I said to the principal how much much I admired the quiet learning environment, friendly,AND DEDICATED teachers and staff members. This past June I retired after many happy and fulfilled years...it's still the quiet friendly learning environment and of course amazing teachers and staff members..Very welcoming ....

Posted July 02, 2012
The location and campus is great. The leadership is strong and remarkable. The teachers and staff are knowledgable, dedicated, and welcoming. The office staff is very helpful. There is a positive vibe throughout the building. The children appear to love learning and attending School 46. The academic program is engaging, diverse, and meets the needs of all the students.

Posted August 24, 2006
I transferred my 4th grader from a charter school with an excellent teacher/child ratio and have never regretted it! great teachers and staff...We are looking forward to another successful year at #46!

Posted August 03, 2006
I have a soon to be second grader and one entering kindergarten. I am very pleased with school #46. The parent participation is great and my daughter is doing well there.

Posted March 03, 2005
I am very happy with this school. My daughter is in first grade and she loves her peers and all the teachers. Overall, very satisfied. All teachers I've dealt with are very helpful and I always know whats going on with my child.

Posted September 13, 2004
My two children (grade 4 and 5) have both attended School 46 since kindergarten. I have been very pleased with their teachers, the principal and the facility. The kids both like the school very much. I have found both administration and teachers to be very receptive and responsive whenever there has been a concern, which of course happens from time to time. There is also a consistent emphasis on communication with the parents and parent involvement is welcome. I was skeptical of city school's ability to provide quality education until my experience at this school. They have done and excellent job.

School 46 Charles Carroll
250 Newcastle Road, Rochester, NY  14610
Last modified School 46 Charles Carroll is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 46 Charles Carroll Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top