Posted April 25, 2010
Since I began to both work and volunteer at School #52, I've been very impressed with the teachers, adminustrators, and especially the students. The kids are great and I enjoy working with them very much every day!

Posted April 09, 2010
I spent my grammer school days here and was then pulled into the Magnet program. I wound up entering college with 18 credits. My son now attends this school and the faculty is fantastic.

School 52 Frank Fowler Dow 1

Posted September 18, 2009

School 52 Frank Fowler Dow 4

Posted August 24, 2009

School 52 Frank Fowler Dow 0

Posted July 22, 2009
My son just graduated from the sixth grade, I only have one regreat that he has to leave, the staff is very proactive when it comes to the education of every student. Mrs. Homer(ELA) goes above and beyond for their students, Mrs. Rainey (principal) has always welcomed any concerns I had there are not enough stars to give this school I will always remember the care and thoughtfulness of the principle and staff

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted July 30, 2007

School 52 Frank Fowler Dow 4

Posted March 21, 2005

Posted February 19, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school K-3rd grade. After that i went on to go into the M.A.P. program (major achievment program) the teachers and staff at this school really prepared me for that. They are very balanced in edjucation, and fun. There is a great area outdoors to play in. Although it is a City school, it is a very safe envierment, and doesn't seem like you are in the city at all! It is right on the boarder of Irondequiot, so the area around the school is also well maintained. I highly recamend this elementarty school for anyone interested in attending a city school!

Posted February 22, 2004
I think this school is wonderful. My son was clinging to my leg the first 6 weeks of school (99) but his teacher took him away gently and helped build his self esteem up and show him he could do it. He has since gotten straight A's & B's once in a blue moon a C. Is now in 4th grade. He even volunteered to be a safety person & trumpet lesson's. Michael would have never done this if it was not for the comfort he feels with the staff. All his teachers have been great and even the principal puts comments on report card which shows you know she is involved. I am glad my son is going to that school and would not want him any other place. He was even chose to go to 28 for the advanced program but I denied for how I loved 52 and his results with the school. I hope it goes to 6th grade soon! Thank you to all at 52 for making my son a success!

School 52 Frank Fowler Dow
100 Farmington Road, Rochester, NY  14609
Last modified School 52 Frank Fowler Dow is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 52 Frank Fowler Dow Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top