Bad
Good

As a parent I have been very happy to have three of my children attened this city school. We are very happy with the safe learning enviorment and the Teachers dedication to the students during and even after school. The events provide a great community and my children have grown in every way as a result of the dedication of the staff at 52 school. Its refreashing to know this place exsit in the hard times we face as a nation concerning education.

Since I began to both work and volunteer at School #52, I've been very impressed with the teachers, adminustrators, and especially the students. The kids are great and I enjoy working with them very much every day!

I spent my grammer school days here and was then pulled into the Magnet program. I wound up entering college with 18 credits. My son now attends this school and the faculty is fantastic.

My son just graduated from the sixth grade, I only have one regreat that he has to leave, the staff is very proactive when it comes to the education of every student. Mrs. Homer(ELA) goes above and beyond for their students, Mrs. Rainey (principal) has always welcomed any concerns I had there are not enough stars to give this school I will always remember the care and thoughtfulness of the principle and staff

Last modified School 52 Frank Fowler Dow is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.