Bad
Good

Went. There in 1949 til 1956 my children also went there in 1974 til 1978 my mom and dad also went there in,1915 and 1920

Very parent friendly. Cares a great deal about the students and there academic and emotional growth using parents, arts, sports, and love. Could use more parent support.

I went to 22 School from 1949-56. (K-6I I also lived one block away.Remington St. cor..Farbridge. Had Miss Scardino, Mrs. Thiem, Mrs.Lamb. Gym teacher was Ms.Warren (probably tone of he nicest people I ever met. Saw her again many years later when my kids went to 25 School.

I went to 22 school from grades 2 through 7. Starting at 1952 ,1953, or 1954.(?) Mr. Rex was our principal at that time. It was a good school. It was very handy for me because I lived 1 street away from it.

Have been at school #22 for five years and four children and I love the staff and teachers and how my children have grown through afdversity and have the courage to know that School #22 will assist my children in succeeding in life.

My kids used to attend #22 we relocated to chicago il. And i hate the fact that i know i made a mistake by relocating my kids fron Rochester NY my kids needs were being met in every way possible my kids loved the teachers and staff all the students were pretty well known and not because they were troubled students because students are loved and understood for what ever reason, my kids have made a drastic change they are not motivated for school any more they do not like getting up for school any more and i know that is what it is the schools here are no good and the teachers here do not motivate the students or even greet them when they walk in the school building unlike # 22 they done a greta job with my kids and also with me, i got support in all areas.

Last modified School 22 Lincoln School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.