PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I am a graduate of Seton and I was so prepared for the real world. My middle school life is very easy because Seton has taught me to stay on top of my homework and studying for tests. I also remember only having one loss as a soccer team and two as a basketball team. I also did alot of the arts and crafts after school and it was great. I love Seton and I miss it so much. I am going to high school next year and I know I will do well because of the great teachers and education. Seton is the best Catholic elementary in Rochester(thats my opnion). My brothers love it and so do I. I still visit there often. The parents are a huge help and are very welcoming. They do Marathon, Blast, Hot Lunches, Lunches, Brown Envelopes, Uniform sales, Coaches, and much more.

this school rocks it is the ultimate my kids love it

I find the parents more than friendly and it is not elitist in the least- Parents are the core of the school and they give every ounce of themselves to make it a great place! Im very sorry the first respondent found it elitist!!! Your day is only as good as you make it

Seton is fine academically but the parents are elitist and it is apparent who fits in and who does not. This is a sad statement for a 'Catholic' school and I regret having to take our children out. Sr. Kay was a great leader.

Last modified Seton Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6