Rochester, NY

Seton Catholic School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
I am a graduate of Seton and I was so prepared for the real world. My middle school life is very easy because Seton has taught me to stay on top of my homework and studying for tests. I also remember only having one loss as a soccer team and two as a basketball team. I also did alot of the arts and crafts after school and it was great. I love Seton and I miss it so much. I am going to high school next year and I know I will do well because of the great teachers and education. Seton is the best Catholic elementary in Rochester(thats my opnion). My brothers love it and so do I. I still visit there often. The parents are a huge help and are very welcoming. They do Marathon, Blast, Hot Lunches, Lunches, Brown Envelopes, Uniform sales, Coaches, and much more.

Posted June 01, 2009
this school rocks it is the ultimate my kids love it

Posted May 25, 2009
I find the parents more than friendly and it is not elitist in the least- Parents are the core of the school and they give every ounce of themselves to make it a great place! Im very sorry the first respondent found it elitist!!! Your day is only as good as you make it

Seton Catholic School 3

Posted November 02, 2007
Seton is fine academically but the parents are elitist and it is apparent who fits in and who does not. This is a sad statement for a 'Catholic' school and I regret having to take our children out. Sr. Kay was a great leader.

Posted November 03, 2005
Seton is a fantastic school! Excellent music, art, computer and phys ed programs. Extracurricular activities include sports, art class, spanish club, chess, girl/boy scouts...not lacking in any area.

Posted February 25, 2005
This school is quite possibly the best elementary school in Rochester. It provides kids with a safe, loving envirnment that nurtures the soul as well as the mind. The acedemic programs are on par with the best schools, Eastman school teachers teach music, great basketball program, and soccer. They have chess clubs as well as arts and crafts afterschool. All parent involvment activities are standing room only.

Seton Catholic School