PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent academics, outstanding teachers and such a warm sense of community, it almost feels like a second family. Our 3 children are students, and we have had nothing but positive experiences with all of the faculty and fellow families. We are so thankful we have found such a nurturing environment to provide them with the foundation of their education. One of the best parts, in my opinion, is the strong relationship between parents and educators. Parents are always strongly encouraged to be partners in their children's education and there are plenty of opportunities for parents to get involved. Over our many years there, we have had teachers call us at home, on a regular basis to discuss our children's progress, especially when they feel they have made a great achievement. Our children have even received postcards from teachers while on vacation. They really know how to not only grow their minds, but help make them feel important in every way. We feel very fortunate that our children have St. Lawrence School to help them grow, learn and shine!

When my son was in fourth grade, the teacher would have my son and another boy sit and do nothing while the other students did their cursive writing skills. Her excuse to my son was that she could not read his cursive. As a result, my son and his friend do now know how to write cursive or read cursive. This is a catholic school where I paid for my son to attend. This is not a public school. The purpose of a catholic school is to prepare my son for college.

Last modified St Lawrence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6