Posted February 23, 2012
I am a teacher at Northstar and can honestly say, there is no better place to work! What a sweet and compassionate group of people I have the opportunity to work with who want nothing more than to see the students succeed. I wouldn't want to work any place else. :-)

Northstar Christian Academy 0

Posted April 17, 2010
I am a former parent of children at the elementary level. You get what you pay for with this school which is a high quality education of course with religion classes. K & 1 definitely worth it, 2& 3 we weren't totally satisfied but still great compared to the public schools and other private schools in this area. I loved being able to drop by anytime to volunteer or sit in on a class. Sometimes however the faculty & staff seemed cliquey- as we didn't attend the church affiliated with the school, we sometimes felt like outsiders. Also science was not hardcore enough for us. You can teach science while upholding the beliefs of Christianity even at the elementary level.

Posted November 15, 2008
I'm extremely happy I decided to place my child in this school. The help I've recieved from this school is beyon anything I could ever imagine.Thank God for the comittment and dedication of the teachers and staff. I love the care my child receive.

Northstar Christian Academy 3

Posted February 14, 2008
I'm a grad from Northstar and I need to say when I was in the school I justed to get out of there but now in college I miss having those social relationships with some of the teachers..however in the past few years they have lost many of those great teachers who made learning fun and interesting there. Their discipline they do there is not constant to explain they are way to forgiving on some areas and the students know it but however in some areas they are way to harsh on them.

Northstar Christian Academy 4

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted November 01, 2007
I thank God everyday for this school, they truley demonstrate the love of Christ. The student ratio in my sons class is 10:1 plus a teachers aide. Teachers are so kind! My kids actually get mad when I keep them home from school, and what they are learning just blows my mind. Thanks you Lord for leading us to Northstar!

Northstar Christian Academy 0

Posted August 12, 2007
I was not impressed with Northstar Christian Academy. They care more about their image than they do about he students. Christian is only in their name. Their SAT scores are horrible, and athletically they are behind newer christian schools, who have less income.

Northstar Christian Academy 3

Posted December 17, 2004
I go there and the sports program is awesome. If you want to go for math then this is school is the way to go, we have a great math teacher who puts the fun into math.

Northstar Christian Academy
332 Spencerport Road, Rochester, NY  14606
Last modified Northstar Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northstar Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top